[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /FIT/ i started working out 1 week ago and i wanted to ASK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1465161666600.jpg (87 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1465161666600.jpg
87 KB, 640x640
Hey /FIT/ i started working out 1 week ago and i wanted to ASK you guys how long it will take me too look good. Im curently 1,87cm tall and 110kg heavy. Im training 3 times a week for about 2-3 hours. Can someone here help me with my question?
>>
about 4
>>
>No mention of diet
>No mention of what looking good means
>No mention of what "working out" is
>No mention of current body fat
Inifinite time because you're an idiot
>>
>>37448025
Alright. How detailed do you need it?
>>
About 2 weeks to a month to look REALLY good.
>>
>>37448025
This, but put more nicely: Healthy fat loss should happen at between 1-2 pounds a week. Most fatties lose it way faster though. Ups the risk for stretch marks and shit, but it'd up to you.

So do the math. Progress is almost always a matter of months.
>>
Do HIIT as hard as you fucking can 3 times a week and you will get noticeably better looking every month

>how long will it take to look good ?
how long is a piece of string?
>>
>>37448045

this
>>
>>37448066

>how long is a piece of string?

How the fuck does that even answer my question? It is completely ambiguous and depends on many factors. Without any other information your question is impossible to even answer.
>>
>>37448066
I pushing myself to my limits 3 times a Week on every musclegroup
>>
File: IMG_0824-475x382.png (61 KB, 475x382) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0824-475x382.png
61 KB, 475x382
>>37448086
>It is completely ambiguous and depends on many factors. Without any other information your question is impossible to even answer.
>>
>>37448090

yea but if you're a fat fuck cutting is going to make you "look good" faster than trying to build muscle. Building muscle takes YEARS. cutting fat takes months.
>>
Depends on how much muscle you have and how hard you are able to cut calories without wanting to kill yourself.
You'll need to lose at least 20kg to look good. So, depending on how disciplined you train/eat and how much muscle you have, I'd say at least half a year. BUT this is just enough time for you to develop body dismorphia, so no, you'll never look good.
>>
>>37448062
> Ups the risk for stretch marks and shit,
wut? If you're a fatty, you already have the stretchmarks, and there is no way to get rid of them anymore. I didn't get any new stretchmarks from LOSING weight, if anything, many of them completely disappeared. Also have never heard of such a thing from anybody else.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.