[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey bois, what is your go to breakfast, and are you cutting or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: fLHrFvv.jpg (41 KB, 488x480) Image search: [Google]
fLHrFvv.jpg
41 KB, 488x480
Hey bois, what is your go to breakfast, and are you cutting or bulking? I need something quick in the mornings.
>>
Smoothie
Banannas,blueberries,dates, almond milk, peanutbutter, chia seeds, protein powder
>>
I fucking love oatmeal.
>>
File: 1397951984009.jpg (142 KB, 1218x721) Image search: [Google]
1397951984009.jpg
142 KB, 1218x721
>>37447761
>>
Basically this every morning. Minus bread and drop 2/4 yolks when cutting.
>>
>>37447761
cup of black coffee

breakfast is a waste of time
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>37449086
Dumb ass me forgot pic
>>
smoothie every morning.

spinach, kale, cucumber, celery, banana, apple, ice, greek yogurt
>>
>>37449095
This guy knows what's up

I eat only two meals a day + a protein shake after lifting
>>
>>37449095

Except it's not. 1 billion studies exist that prove a decent breakfast is essential to productivity and general happiness throughout the day, from a psychological and physiological perspective.

Coffee is not a subsitute for food and training your mind/body to depend on it, especially in the morning, will absolutely fuck your gains and your health

Eat your goddamn eggs and oats kiddos
>>
>>37449103
Don't know what the fuck that is, but it looks pretty good.
>>
>>37449103
Whats in the bowl?
Bacon/ham, eggs and kale?
>>
>>37447761
I was just thinking of this. I just go with scrambled eggs mixed with ham, and a glass of milk.
>>
>>37449185
>>37449348
Bacon, ground beef/mince, eggs, mushroom, spinach.
>>
Protein pancakes with cumin and curry powder added with 4 eggs sunny side up on top. Sounds weird but I enjoy it
>>
>>37449135
Especially this bulletproof coffee meme only got popular as people usually don't breakfast anywhere near properly. Eating some spoons full of lauric acid and other fats actually gave those people some energy for the day, making them believe it's that super secret combination of Coconut Oil and Butter.
>>
>>37449135
>he doesnt intermittent fast.

Post body, dyel.
>>
>>37447761
I'm 6'5" 168 lbs(Good fuck kill my skinny ass) and I am trying to bulk.

Every morning I eat waffles I concocted myself;
I eat Protein Kodiak Cakes with added protein and oats into the batter.
I put cottage cheese on top and maybe some jam for flavor.

Am I doing good guise? Fuck I hate being skinny
>>
If you're like me and like to sleep until the last minute until having top get up to go to work, then buy a carton of eggs, hard boil them the night before and peel them. Then put them all back in the carton and grab a couple every morning on your way out and eat them during your commute.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.