[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is working out with your gf/wife as perfect as it seems?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 8
File: julius.jpg (55 KB, 959x960) Image search: [Google]
julius.jpg
55 KB, 959x960
Is working out with your gf/wife as perfect as it seems?
>>
if you want to do dyel tier cutesy tumblr workout, sure

if you actually want to lift she'll just get in the way
>>
>>37446656

no. It's aweosme to fuck her but besides that you dont really wanna hang out with her.
>>
>>37446656
No, you don't kiss on every lift and squat facing each other. She's most likely going to be looking down at her phone most of the time.
>>
File: 1427263404846.jpg (302 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1427263404846.jpg
302 KB, 1080x1920
nah.

Y'all have different strength levels so doing anything simultaneously is cumbersome with all the weight switching / seat or bar adjustment / etc

More often than not they're just doing their own thing in your proximity, which is nice enough as y'all can briefly talk during rest periods.

It's pretty much a gym bro that you also can bang. Which is still pretty awesome.
>>
No, it sucks. I've worked out with my ex's and here's how it goes:

>they can't lift the same weight as you so you're constantly changing plates and weights
>their form sucks
>they complain that they aren't "feeling" the muscle
>they get overwhelmed and say shit like "omg anon i'm so confused!"
>they won't want to do the same exercises as you
>"I don't want to get bulky can i just get on the elliptical?"
>they get jelly of other girls
>they don't focus
>they don't bring any kind of intensity
>"I have to pee!"
>selfies
>snapchat videos
>can't make up their mind where they want to eat afterwards

If your chick is an athlete or something it might not be so bad
>>
File: julius2.jpg (122 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
julius2.jpg
122 KB, 960x640
>>37446730
god this sounds too real, just let me live in fantasy land
>>
>>37446768
kissing in between every set and saying "good job babe" sounds gay as fuck to me. Like I'm not against love or whatever but there's a time a place for things. When I see dudes in the gym kissing and hugging their gf I just cringe
>>
>>37446917
nah it just reminds me of women's shit, even out of the gym. i've been out of the game for a few years and was hoping to get back in when i got more fit, but now i dont know if i want to waste the time, not sure if i was ever happy with one of those cunts
>>
>>37446708
>not banging your gymbro and swallowing afterwards for dem gains

These people man, never gonna make it
>>
>>37446708
>Not banging gymbro while wife is at home
Why even live, /fit/?
>>
No. She has terrible form. I just let her go running while I train
>>
>>37446704
>No, you don't kiss on every lift and squat facing each other. She's most likely going to be looking down at her phone most of the time.
This
>>
>tfw been lifting since I was 15
>tfw I workout 7 days a week
>tfw its the only thing that helps my depression
>tfw every girl I talk to is fucking retarded
>tfw qt3.14 radio silenced me over text
>>
Well, I was never able to stick with a routine for years, now I've got a gf and we've been going for a few weeks without skipping or getting bored once

Maybe I just needed a gym buddy
>>
>>37447009
just have fun with girls bro and don't worry about having a relationship or whatever
>>
>>37446730
>they get overwhelmed and say shit like "omg anon i'm so confused!"

FUCK, this is the worst. This happens in every activity I've introduced a girl to, with women who are perfectly intelligent. I don't understand why, do they just not actually care enough to pay attention?
>>
File: 1436109576804.jpg (31 KB, 396x445) Image search: [Google]
1436109576804.jpg
31 KB, 396x445
>tfw lifted with gf for a year and she left me last week

The first time I lifted without her again I cried in the bathroom.
>>
My gf bugs me that I'm doing too much weight. Wants to do 15 minutes of jogging. Then 15 minutes of elliptical, then only do very light weights cuz " I wanna get toned and not get big and muscular"

That's was 3 months ago. Now she squats 125lbs, bench presses with 25 lb Dumbbells, and even deadlifts with me. We did about 5 minutes cardio to warm up.

It's awesome. She hurts my gain-potential, but I'm not serious about the gym anyways.
>>
I lift with my wife. We do the same routine more or less. I love it but you have to change the plates after every set.
>>
>>37447073
I don't know the details but if this is a constant thing then the problem is most likely you. I'd wager you're either too impatient or you suck at explaining and haven't just realized it yourself.
>>
>>37446917
I make out with my gf literally everywhere, especially around her friends. The fact that I know it makes her slightly uncomfortable but she won't resist gets me rock hard.
>>
>>37446656
No.
None of the idealized scenarios you've daydreamed will actually ever be anywhere near reality. Maybe once you realize that literally no woman on earth is even half as perfect as your imaginary waifu, you'll stop being intimidated by them, enabling you to get an actual gf and realize they are just people.
>>
>>37447088
*Internet hug*

My boyfriend broke up with me too. We also used to lift together. We'll get through this
>>
How to get that guy's tan ?
Is that spray tan?
>>
>>37447089
>then only do very light weights
>Now she squats 125lbs, bench presses with 25 lb Dumbbells

So nothing has changed?
>>
>>37446656
that's a nice ass desu
>>
>>37447039
>>tfw qt3.14 radio silenced me over text
I'm sorry mate :( that shit is bogus. Just goes to show that she didn't even have the good character or respect to straight up tell you she wasn't interested - good riddance.
>>
>>37447152
He lives in Australia, so it's the sun.
>>
>>37446656
>expect anything that she's being a cunt about on that particular day to interfere with your lifting routine
>>
>>37447135
Everyone around you is disgusted by you or embarrassed for you. Probably both. But if it gets you off then go for it I guess.
>>
>>37447172
What? Radio silence or a fade is a legitimate way of showing disinterest for someone you're not even dating.
>>
>>37446708
Pretty much this
In addition though if your girlfriend is a scared pussy-wussy it can be a bother in the beginning: a constant "b-but that's so heavy what'll you do if you/slip/your muscles give in/yadda yadda I'm not gonna stand here and watch you accidentally crush your body" and you'll basically have to go through everything safety related before you can actually get her to chill the fuck out
>>
>>37447088
You've posted this before

>story?
>>
>>37446656
I work out with my girlfriends and it is nice and less boring than lifting alone.

Also having a person focusing on my routine often helps, because they sometimes see form issues, so I can correct these later.
>>
>>37447122
I would agree except I do shit like this with my guy friends more often and never have any problems.
>>
>>37446684

>not marrying hi-test and lifting her
>>
Working out with a woman is like letting a gains goblin put an IV in you to directly steal your gains.
>>
I work out with mine sometimes, but other times we are just in the gym at the same time doing our own thing.

>tfw don't have to put up with any shit since she loves the gym
>>
>>37447073
>>37447122
She's trying to get you to explain it to her as a bonding experience
>>
>>37447092
Why don't you have her do a different exercise and then spot whatever she's doing on your rest period and vice versa?
>>
>>37446695
I'm sad to inform you that if that's how you feel what you want is a fuckbuddy, not a girlfriend.
I'm still not sure why there's so many faggots saying they want relationship, and getting in relationships, when they just want sex.
>>
>>37447248
>tfw don't have to put up with any shit since she loves the gym
same here bro. I got my girl to start lifting 1.5 years ago and we both love it and go together all the time. The sex got much, much better, too.

10/10 would never date another girl that doesn't gym again. never.
>>
>>37447205
Seems immature to me. If I'm the one that loses interest I simply say it so the other person isn't left hanging around wondering and continuing to message me.
>>
>>37447293
Personally the sex got way way better after I was finally done putting up with her tantrum and started getting angry at her.

Then she would wake me up with 'I want you inside me', ect and sometimes wakeup bjs
>>
>>37447327
Do you tell them why you're not interested too?
> Sorry, you're overweight, I don't think this is going to work out
> You're not very cute
> Your personality grates on me
>>
>>37447327
Hmmmm that constant stream of easy sex though
>>
>>37447327
I never even wanted to eat ass before but after my girl is done with a heavy squat session and thems glutes and legs are pumped we go home and I go to town on her sweaty asshole.
>>
>>37447369
How is it easy sex if you're avoiding the other person through radio silence?
>>
>>37447384
Kek must have missed that reply.

I just mean some people stay in a relationship since sex is guaranteed, while if they were single they would need to go looking for it.
>>
>>37447354
kek, not unless they ask. just try to keep it short and sweet.
>>
File: 1464297260878.jpg (43 KB, 300x463) Image search: [Google]
1464297260878.jpg
43 KB, 300x463
>>37446656
Yeah it is. Gf can squat 3 plates. I can squat 2. She can actually spot me. Her ass and legs are incredible. Her upper body is not big because she don't want to look like a man but it's fit. I have fun with he going to the gym while still lifting serious. Gained about 9 pounds of muscle last year since she also helps me keep my diet in check since we live together. We fuck after the gym every day. I know I'm one lucky dyel.only downside is she can't cook at all. Both of our jobs have almost identical schedules. After work we get home about the same time and relax for a bit before going to the gym. 3 times a week we wake up at 5am and hit the gym. The other 3 days we go at around D 3pm so it's not too full either. Probably Guna marry this girl we've been dating for 8 years now and living together for 5.
>>
>>37447492
Why are you telling lies on a Cambodian spear fishing board?
>>
>>37447523
>my life isn't like this so no one else's life can be like this
>>
>>37447267
We've got a home gym and lift after the kids are asleep.
>>
>>37447544
a grill squatting 3 plaets puts her in like the top .0001% so it's a bit hard to believe m8
strength standards says that for 160 lb grill, an elite level squat is 243 lb for a 1 rep max
Anyway, can't wait to see your girl competing in the 2016 summers
>>
>>37446656

I lift with my wife.

It sucked hardcore at first because she wasn't focused on getting a good workout. She'd watch youtube videos while she half assed cardio and would consistently complain about lifting being too hard.

Had to have a knife hand pep talk to her about dedication and just plain growing up if she wanted a body like the other girls at the gym.

I think that squared her away because she's fully concentrated on her cardio and she made her own workout split that's pretty legit.

Now when we got to the gym we go out separate ways and do our own thing. I still help her with squats though.
>>
>>37446656

I used to go to the gym with my spouse all the time. She would want to do similar workouts as me, but obviously not the same weight. I would recommend certain exercises for her to substitute for ones that she wasn't comfortable with (e.g. incline pushups instead of regular pushups). Sometimes she would do them, sometimes she would insist that it's not working any muscles, so it's not a good exercise. Whatever.

There were two instances that occurred before I finally told her I wasn't going to do workouts with her anymore. The first instance was when I took her and her friend to the gym, at their request, to teach them how to do squats, dead lifts, bench and OHP. My spouse is relatively fit, but she generally just stuck to machines, body weight exercises, and cardio. Her friend was obese and hadn't stepped foot in a gym in probably 5 years. We start with squats and I show them what it should look like, and what they should be focusing on. My spouse is consistently coming off her heels and stopping before hitting parallel. I tell her she needs to push her ass back like she's about to sit down on a chair, focus on keeping the weight on her heels, and hip drive on the way up. She struggles with this, so I grab a box and make her do box squats, which fixes a bunch of her issues. I then tell her to finish her sets using the box. Her friend, however, has perfect fucking form. It's like she's been lifting all her life. I tell her she's doing great and we start increasing the weight on her bar while my spouse is doing box squats with the bar. She decides to ditch the box and increase her weight now, which fucks up her form again. I tell her what's happening and she says "I can't do what you're telling me! I don't want to use a box forever and I feel fine doing squats this way!" I'm pissed but I let it slide and continue with the workout.

cont...
>>
One time my ex was spotting me while I was doing wheelbarrow pushups and then she dropped me.
>>
>>37448301

Next exercise is Dead Lifts. Same as before - my spouse is all fucked up with an arched back like a rainbow and keeping the bar too far away from the body. Her friend pulls the weight like a pro. I correct my spouses form by telling her to sit her ass back a bit more, pinch her shoulder blades back, and focus on pushing the ground away with her heels. She ends up relaxing her shoulders as soon as she starts, weight shifts to the front of her feet, and there's almost zero hip drive. I tell her, she starts again with the "I can't do that! It's too much to focus on!". Bench and OHP weren't as dramatic because I cared less. They were just doing the bar, and while my spouses form wasn't great, it wasn't injury inducing. Plus I knew she wouldn't do any of these exercises in her routine anyways.

The second incident was when I went to the gym with just my spouse. I wanted to do some plyometrics (jump rope, burpees, pushups, squats) as a warmup before getting into some oly lifts. We start off by practicing jump rope. She's terrible, of course, but I give her a few tips and adjust her rope length. She's not relaxing her shoulders and using too much arm to swing the rope around, which is screwing up her tempo. She stops after failing to do more than 5 in a row, looks at me with a pathetic, dejected face and says "I can't do this it's too haaard"

"Okay then, so don't. Run or do jumping jacks instead"

"But I want to do the same workout"

"Then just practice jump rope instead of worrying about the number of reps. Just work on form and tempo"

"But the rope keeps hitting my anklesss"

"Then don't do the fucking workout! Jesus!"

"Jeeze, you don't have to be so mean to me..."

I finish with the practice skipping and prepare to start the plyo workout without saying another word.

Her: "Are we starting?"

"Yes"

"scoff, but... whatever"

cont...
>>
>>37447673

not that anon butt
>gf plays soccer in college
>lift for 6 months and ends up squatting 3 plates

I'll take top .0001% if less than 1% of girls lift. Seriously bro, go to a crossfit box or look on youtube or something.
>>
I meet my fiance in the gym after work usually 2-3 times a week. We do some sets together, usually squats and bench or whatever might need a spotter, then we fuck off and do our own thing.

Then we go home and usually fuck in the shower or immediately after, and then make a high protein dinner. I was usually the cook, but ive been teaching her and shes getting better and better to the point where i think her culinary skills are surpassing mine.

Shes the best gymbro there is.
>>
>>37446656
>small head
>small dick
remember boys; big head+ big hands = big dick
that guy is a dicklet
>>
>>37446656
She just gets frustrated because she does the lifts wrong and I try to correct her.

We don't work out together anymore.
>>
>>37448512

We get to the burpees and pushups portion. I notice her elbows are basically perpendicular to her body. I tell her to keep them close to her body, position her hands just wider, and no lower than her shoulders. She tells me she can't and that it hurts.

This was the point where I gave up. I finished the workout without another word, and told her I was going to do clean and jerks. She said she wanted to learn and I told her she needed to work on her squat, deadlift, and OHP form more before starting with olys. She went to do some cardio.

This had basically ruined my whole workout. She had asked for my advice and then disrespected me by throwing it back in my face and complaining the entire time. I didn't want to talk in the car, and I guess I looked grumpy. She asked what was wrong and I told her how I was annoyed at her attitude and disrespect. It was an uncomfortable drive home.

I ended up telling her that if she wants to workout with me she's not allowed to say "I can't..." anymore and not complain about every fucking thing.

We still go to the gym together, but I don't attempt to coach her for anything. We each do our own routines. She does her dumbell exercises, quarter squats, and cardio, while I do my bro-split, plyo, and olys. We both end up leaving the gym much happier and talk about our workouts with each other without anymore conflict.

tl;dr go to the gym with your significant other, but don't workout with them.
>>
File: image.gif (828 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
828 KB, 200x189
>>37448505
>spotting WHEEL BARROW PUSH UPS
Plz be bait
>>
Only if she is also serious about working out and you work out separately. Nothing wrong with going to the gym at the same time but I wouldn't want them hanging out around me. Just do your own thing.
>>
>>37446656
The fantasy is ALWAYS better than the reality.

The difference between fantasy and reality grows the longer the fantasy is played out.
>>
>>37448649
The other way around. Teaching is hell, but once she has that technique down, it's fun.
Source: lifting with gf
>>
My wife lifts properly
Its fun
But the weight difference is mad annoying
>>
>im tired
>this hurts
>are you done yet
>i dont want to do this
>ill be in the car
>no im not going

Never again.
>>
idk how you guys do it.

my girlfriend is such a fucking wimp about everything. glad she is tiny.
>>
>>37447135
How are you liking 8th grade?
>>
>>37446656
i don't like it. in college i would go to the gym with my friends and talk about girls and stuff, but with the gf there I obviously couldn't. similarly, with her there I would work out with her rather than my friends which was also a bummer.
>>
>>37446730

Mostly agree.

But I've dated almost entirely idiots and hos, so I may not be the most credible source.

IMO when you go with your GF/wife you're gonna do different stuff, then just meet up at the end.
>>
i met my ex bf at the gym and after a year he threw a huge tantrum that I went to the gym on a Tuesday. I was changing my routine away from mwfs and he was going 6 days a week. i get shouted at because apparently it was "his day" except I came in to lift for me and I only said hi and bye. I quit that gym the next day bc it wasn't that great. took me a few more months to quit him.

i want to date lifters but not from my gym and never lift together. saves time and avoids tons of judgemental shit on both sides about how much the other person sucks at lifting.

girls can't be coached by their bfs because it's humiliating to be unable to immediately learn and not look fucking stupid in front of the guy you have feelings for. and now he's getting frustrated and it's the fastest way to a fight.
>>
I work out with my boyfriend maybe 2-3x a week. He has a few sets of different weights and other equipment at home, so we just work out there at our leisure. We typically do a similar routine at the same time, but different weights and sometimes modified exercises or different reps. We do yoga together too. He's a lot more experienced than me so I'm lucky to get tips on form when we work out together. I LOVE to garden and he loves to cook so we eat some really mean meals afterwards.
>>
>>37449596
I coach my gf and we're happy as fuck. Stop the generalizations because you and your baby bitch of a guy broke up, faggot.
>>
File: 1446611793279.jpg (37 KB, 540x388) Image search: [Google]
1446611793279.jpg
37 KB, 540x388
>>37446656
>implying I want to spend time with women other than during marital obligations
>>
>>37447290

Because girls are boring. That's why they always want to hang out with men.
>>
If she's a beginner, no, you have to spend a LOT of time showing her how to do everything, and instilling good habits in her.

Even when she's ready to fly on her own, she still won't be doing the same things as you.
>>
>>37446730
Sounds more like you're dating shit tier women.
>>
>>37447073
Maybe you explain things like an autist
>>
>>37452422
>OK so this is called the squat it is a full body compound barbell movement that will form the basis of your progressive overload based neophyte training regimen which we will continue until technical breakdown or stalling and deloading by a small percentage of your previous accomplished 5 RM (or rep max if you will) before beginning anew with the previously described linear progression until two more independent occurrences of stalling after which we will begin progressing at a slower rate with loads calculated based on a weekly maximum determined by that week's 5 RM. we will make sure that we tabulate all the data we obtain from your training so that we can meticulously log everything in a spreadsheet that we will need to create using an open-source software on this new linux-based operating system that I installed on your PC. Once that is done we can work on The Press, The Deathlift, and The Bench. Once we have completed preparations for all of your compound barbell movements which we will progressively load for your maximal functional exercises then we can begin to work on your diet!

OMG Anon that sounds complicated, can't I just use the elliptical?

>FUCKING NORMIE WHORES RRREEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37448589
>bro-split
>WL

weak and look like shit lelelel
>>
>>37450241
so happy you had to write a butthurt post on a Cambodian trading card forum
>>
Perfect? No, especially if she's having one of those fucked up girly self esteem problem days.

However, when that isn't an issue it can be a lot of fun, if she's into broing out with you in thr gym.

Shit like curl races, plank chicken, paused squat chicken, etc. Plus post workout victory selfies.

You just gotta be able to take the good with the bad. And not worry about shit like rest between sets.
>>
>>37446684
this.

Mine usually just stands around saying she wants me to show her how to 'tone' her arms or do butt workout stuff that doesn't involve shoving my penis deep in her guts.
>>
>>37446656
Damn, I want to look like Julius. I guess that would be my natty limit.
>>
>>37447149
I'm seriously asking here - Reading?

It's on a mainline train route from LONDON and I'll pay for your train fair, do butt stuff and talk about feelings too.

LMK gurl
>>
>>37447039
You can't love another person until you learn to love yourself
>>
>>37446684
Pretty much this.
Offer to help her out on her routine and figure out shit for her to do when you're not in the gym, this will make her feel like you're involving yourself with her.

Meanwhile at the gym it's OK to stay with eachother (hell you can always be near eachother if you get her to do freeweight asap) but don't actually do the same routine unless you want a girly routine or want her to be on a manly routine.
>>
Had a chick off pof that had "gym" as her interest and wanted to "work out" with me sometime. In her mind that's 30 mins of cardio and 10 mins of adductor/abductor machine and abs.

I thought she had some sort of preexisting condition and had to warm up for ages before training. After some creeping, it turns out most girls are like that.
>>
>>37453646
You lonely faggot.
>>
>>37447158
kek
>>
>>37446656
I lift with my girl and it's great. The only problem is she used to be a gymnast and she does weird shit for her core that I'm not flexible enough to do. But she's fit as fuck and very strong for a female so this isn't going to be the norm.
>>
>>37447397
Sex is never guaranteed, even in a relationship
Its just much easier to get
>>
She became a strongman lifter, got fat and I dumped her.
>>
>>37448565
>tfw big head small hands
Worst of both worlds.
>>
>>37448512
>correct her form by telling her to sit her ass back a bit more, pinch her shoulder blades

What the fuck? You have no idea how to deadlift.
>>
File: gf meme.jpg (70 KB, 640x428) Image search: [Google]
gf meme.jpg
70 KB, 640x428
i lift to get away from my gf and friends, it's the only place i can have my headphones in and do mindless work. my gf has been asking me a lot about my routine ect. he's a high test latina so but i know she'll get "tired" which will not only be a gains goblin but a waste of my time too. next time she asks to exercise with me ill probably just do running stuff with her so she cant see any other men
>>
>>37446656
Backwards. If you find a girl who is fine with doing her workouts by herself instead of fucking around with you, she's perfect.
>>
No. I can't blatantly eye fuck all the other wimen when mine comes with.
>>
>>37447088
fug.
>>
>>37446704
>dating someone who's phone obsessed
that's a human flaw, not a female flaw. I had this happen when I've gone to gym with guys as well.
>>
>>37446730
Honestly sounds more like you have shit standards for your mate. Those problems don't disappear outside gym and is somewhat irrelevant to gym. Get better standards or stop complaining
>>
>>37446768
She's not event fit, she's just skinnyfat with a tan. Ffs even I'm in better shape than her(not the dude though)
>>
>>37447088
you're gonna make it bro
>>
>>37456289

doesn't sound like the relationship's benefiting you lol
>>
>>37447160

You know you're on /fit/ when he's talking about the guy
>>
>>37446917
>a time a place
>>
>>37447009
For the best, you don't seem good enough to attract a decent girl for obvious reasons
>>
>>37447039
>non ironically using "qt3.14"
>Calling others stupid
Top kek, calm down there pops
>>
>>37447492

If that's true, then you've made it. Put a ring on her fast man
>>
>>37447073
Why can't you attract a woman who's already active to begin with, so you don't have to "introduce " her) o anything? Let me guess, you're not good enough to attractive a fit female? Intimidated that they'll outperform you when they actually know.what they're doing on their own, w/o your input? Why are you so stupid as to not date someone with similar interests? How pathetically desperate are you?
>>
>>37447088
are u really tall
>>
>>37447135
You have the mindset of a tacky middle schooler, pathetic
>>
>>37446730
This exactly, currently in that situation since gf started to train with me.
>>
>>37446656
If she lifts then yeah its fun. My gf lifted alot before she got pregnant. She was always sweating more then me and usually out lasted me in our work out sesh. But if she talks and doesnt do alot then she'll take space up.
>>
My GF's idea of a workout is a 15 minute walk. She's also very jealous of my gym-time (a liberal 2 hours/week). So constantly resists me going, asks why it takes so long (45 min!). I explain how exercise would help with stress and sleep and how I would support her doing anything she wanted to try alone or as a couple. Gym, Golf, dancing, whatever. She's not lazy, works 40 hours, and full time student. But anything involving physical exertion is looked on at something to avoid. So I don't think I will ever have a lifting mate.
>>
>>37447172
How is this bad character. They weren't together, she had no obligations to him. Why do you beta fags think that one date implied a committed relationship where your feels should be coddled. She probably was putting off signs of disinterest but OP was too autistic to pick it up.
>>
Only in a home gym where id ask cutie to help me make my reps and sets.

>all the dirty talk and suggestive body contact while working out would skyrocket my test levels off the charts
>>
>>37446730
>selfies
>snapchat videos

Your taste in women is the real problem here.
>>
>>37446656
Its pretty based altough mine is a kinesiology grad so she actually knows wtf shes doing.
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.