[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This might not be the best board for this, but once upon a time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.png (81 KB, 227x188) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
81 KB, 227x188
This might not be the best board for this, but once upon a time this dump was "Health and Fitness," and the only place to talk about nutrition, so here go.

No matter how much fiber I eat, my shit is still soft and mushy and makes a mess. I have a regular diet of lentils, lettuce, beans, and vegetables but I haven't had a firm, clean shit in years.

Anyone know what's going on?

Pic not related.
>>
No one?
>>
Eat more solid food, and less goop like protein shakes. Goop in, goop out
>>
>>37445775
You may be eating too much fiber. Was it an issue before you increased your fiber consumption?
>>
File: 31q7hT6TlwL.jpg (12 KB, 318x234) Image search: [Google]
31q7hT6TlwL.jpg
12 KB, 318x234
>No matter how much fiber I eat, my shit is still soft and mushy and makes a mess.
So eat less fibre. Fucking idiot

Fibre makes you shit more and depending on what you're eating makes your shit more liquidy or more solid, in your case the former.

Use this stuff for cheat mode
>>
>>37445775
Dude, that's what fiber does. Lack of fiber makes your shit dry and solid like a brick. You gotta cut down a bit and eat some more meat till you find a happy medium.
>>
>>37445775
do you drink/eat anything high on sugar? (carbonated drinks come to mind), if you do, don't.
do you eat/drink any dairies? how much? if you have too much, don't.

if those don't apply, go to a doctor and get fucking checked you might have the recnac
>>
>>37446082
Honestly, little to no fiber before. But I added it to my diet over a year ago. Same issue.

>>37446106
Trial and error, I guess.

>>37446163
No sugar and no dairy. Would cancer really make my shit soft?
>>
>>37446219
maybe idk, im not an oncologist
>>
I hope you know there is TWO different fibers, insoluble and soluble. One makes your poop more firmer and less frequent and the other makes it softer and more often
>>
>>37445775

Drink more water. Fiber needs water to do its job.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.