[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do I get rid of this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20160605_141807.jpg (914 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160605_141807.jpg
914 KB, 1944x2592
How the fuck do I get rid of this
>>
>>37445057

finish puberty
>>
>>37445064
I'm 18. Does it go away with age?
>>
>>37445084
he literally just said that
>>
Change your bed sheets regularly. Change your shirt more frequently. Try using benzyl peroxide or salicylic acid on it
>>
stop consuming all that dairy
>>
>>37445115
Well haven't I finished puberty?
>>
>>37445143
I've been wearing clean soft t shirts to bed every night and cut out 90% dairy
>>
>>37445147
Apparently not, I'm 19 and still got that shit, also on my biceps.
>>
File: 1448664945931.png (3 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1448664945931.png
3 KB, 640x480
>>37445147
some males can stay in it until their mid-20s

you'll live, probably.
>>
It'll go when you reach 23.
>>
acne . org
>>
>>37445329
suggest to also rotate with aha/bha lotion
>>
>>37445057
Stop picking at it.
>>
>>37445208
What fuck am I suppose to do for 5 years. Can't go to the fucking pool without some cunt pointing it out. Nah fucking duh I know I have acne please fuck off
>>
Shoot yourself, it'll be one of the first things your body decomposes of
>>
Hydrogen Peroxide if you're a poorfag

Aczone if you're loded
>>
>>37445574
the only option is to get fucking HUGE to the point where people are too intimidated to point it out
>>
>>37445404
This
I've had acne in my puberty as well and I picked at it and not only it made it worse, but it left me with hyperpigmentation marks all over my forehead and it looks awful

Meanwhile my brothers were just patient and suck it up and now they're fine

DON'T. FUCKING. PICK. AT. IT.

if you feel uncomfortable talk about it with a dermatologyst, he can give you some shit to lessen the problem but the cause is hormonal so the solution is just to suck it up
>>
>>37445604
this
>>
>>37445574
what kind of a place you live in that people comment on some little acne? honestly never seen that happen in here northern europoor and i have occasional chest and back acne from roids and nobody cares not even my gf or friends care or ever point it out even though we are very open about stuff like this with my friends

then again cystic acne is prolly more annoying if you have that but just don't care and be confident, get benzoyl peroxide or accutane
>>
>>37445057
Stop jerking off or Intermittent Fasting or both
>>
>>37445667
Kill yourself my man
>>
>>37445057
Use Desitin (maximum level), it's for diaper rash but it gets rid of that shit. It got rid of my acne during my cycle.
>>
Cold showers, it will take some time, but it works.
>>
File: hold up.jpg (28 KB, 640x382) Image search: [Google]
hold up.jpg
28 KB, 640x382
>>37445057
>>37445143
This and buy the bar soap called cetaphil from walgreens and use that everytime you shower. Also maybe your long hair is greasy as fuck and causing that shit when you toss and turn in your sleep faggot
>>
>>37445057
See a dermatologist, they will initially put you on antibiotics like minocycline or doxycycline and a topical cream for the affected area. It kinda looks like cystic acne, do not touch them because they will scar badly. I got a couple of keloids myself on the exact same area you have your acne because I fucked with them.
While you wait to see a dermatologist I suggest you use a mild cleanser and use it on your skin where it's prone to breakout. Pic related, it was the one my dermatologist recommended and its the one that doesn't dry out my skin.
I'll leave this thread open in my browser in case you have any questions.
>>
>>37445624
I pick my zits and now im fine (im 25)

it maybe happened to you because you used to masturbate 60 times a day you addicted faggot
>>
>>37445778
What does masturbation have to do with acne scars and picking?
>>
>>37445778
or because I picked them more than you, and I have different skin than yours? kys
>>
>>37445820
masturbation causes you to have lots of zits. leaving you with lots of scars when you grow up
>>
>>37445865
NANI?? Is this confirmed? I have acne and masturbate regularly, if I stop will the acne go away?
>>
Shoulder routine? I have baby shoulders and they pop out of place almost daily
>>
>>37445900
No. You're literally retarded if you listen to anything "nofap" people claim.
>>
>>37445900
it won't go away, but it will stop going bigger and more dense

To make them go away you have to pick them effectively (AKA pick the spot until it gets blood out)

picking zits is also satisfying as hell
>>
>>37445918
im not doing nofap, i quitted masturbation for religious reasons (durka durka)

But that's my experience, try it yourself,

Masturbate, look at next 2 days and you'll see a new zit growing
>>
>>37445900
Nofap people are retarded, do not listen to anything they say ever.

zits are caused first and foremost by genetics, hormones cause zits via over production of oils.
diet and cleanliness are a tied second place.
>>
>>37445057
look into gyno surgery
>>
>>37445147
Puberty can finish at 25-26 for the late one
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.