[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/ /Pol/tard here. I've never been on your autistic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: kek.jpg (89 KB, 625x386) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
89 KB, 625x386
Hey /fit/

/Pol/tard here. I've never been on your autistic page before so please bear with me.

I have been skinnyfat for a majority of my life. People always classify me as in between because I'm literally NOT skinny, but I'm definitely NOT fat either. It's a pretty shitty body, as you can well imagine, and i'm sure there are loads of people here who used to be like me.

With the exception of doing a strenuous sport in high school, I haven't worked out in a while and I'm beginning to hate my fat fuck self in the mirror.

I'm 5'8.5 (inb4 hur dur manlet hur) and 185 pounds. I've always been at 155-165 pounds my whole life but now I'm 20 pounds heavier and it's fucking disgusting. Hell I wouldn't fuck me.

What are the most important exercises to get rid of man boobs and belly fat/side handles fat?

any supplements I should take?
best workouts to target these areas?

Thx for any help in advance.
>>
Read the sticky. End of thread.
>>
Read the sticky and stop making /pol/ look retarded. I hope you're a falseflagger from tumblr
>>
>>37444943
>Introducing yourself as a /pol/tard
>Not reading the sticky
>Pointing out the fact that you're a manlet
>Have at manboobs and lovehandles at 180 lbs

Hitler would have gassed you too
>>
>>37444943
Jeesus fucking christ Read The Fucking Sticky you fat fuck.
>>
>>37444943
>says he's from /pol/
>skinnyfat weasel

i bet you're a self-admitted """""""""aryan""""""""""" naziboo too, you faggots are cancer.
>>
Hello my redpilled friend!

I used to be a bit skinny myself, but now I do the program Starting Strength -- I checked to see if it was redpilled before I did it, and I'm fairly sure Rippetoe is /pol/ approved so don't worry about accidentally doing a left wing program.
>>
File: laughingnigger.jpg (125 KB, 801x1200) Image search: [Google]
laughingnigger.jpg
125 KB, 801x1200
>>37444961

Thanks.

>>37444978
>>37444991
>>37445027
>>37445032

Now I see why /pol/ avoids this den of autistic children.
>>
>>37445055

Yeah man /fit/ is cancer. I'm also a /pol/llack and I just lurk here and rarely ever post. Some of these people are the worst people in the world. And autistic as fuck don't even get me started.
>>
>>37445104

thx for the advice, friendo.

I think i'll just lurk and not post amongst these filthy degenerates.
>>
>>37445055
you're a disgrace to /pol/ you fucking faggot

>>37445104
you too

t. far-right nationalist who would gladly purge your inferior kind
>>
>>37445055
post your face
>>
File: me.jpg (143 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
143 KB, 500x667
>>37445209

got a problem, bro?
>>
>>37445253
yeah, my dick ain't in yo ass
>>
>>37445259

haha ur GAY , u FAGGOT! haha!
>>
>>37444943
Fuck off cunt.

You make our board and through proxy our views look bad.

Cunt
>>
>>37445285
only gay if you're on the receiving end
>>
>>37445253
Right click, search in Google.
Yeah, pic aint you.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.