[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finish workout >drink shake >eat >feel hungry >wait
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1463334787887.jpg (523 KB, 2560x3072) Image search: [Google]
1463334787887.jpg
523 KB, 2560x3072
>finish workout
>drink shake
>eat
>feel hungry
>wait
>eat again
>still hungry
What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>37443735
Assuming that hunger is a purely physical, rather than mostly psychological, response.
>>
Kind of need more details. Are you eating a stick of celery? An entire pizza?
>>
>>37443735
Not enough fiber/protein/volume of food
>>
>>37443744
Right after the gym I usually eat like 80g of oats, 2 tbs of chia seeds, 250g quark, 1 apple and like 3 tbs of ceral mixed with some milk. After a while rice and chicken breast.
>>
I eat 4-5lbs of food per meal. Mainly in vegetables and very leans protein, as I'm starving pretty much 24/7, regardless of how much I eat. I eat a 3lb meal of chicken/egg whites/Vegetables every morning, and when I finish, I'm still starving.

Hunger has nothing to do with nutrition or getting enough calories. Or pretty much anything.

Sucks, but its the truth.
>>
>>37443735
>fiber
>water
If you are becoming so hungry after just eating than your first meal did not have nearly enough fiber.

I get done working out,
I have 4 eggs, an orange, banana, and a huge bowl of fiber cereal.
I'm not hungry until quite a few hours after, in which I eat another bowl of fiber cereal.
In the late evening I have a protein shake with soluble fiber, last until I can pass out.

Also water, water makes you feel full, water makes you feel less stressed.
>>
>>37443876
I only drink water. I drank 1,5l after the workout. I'm pretty much a hungry skeleton when it comes to /fit/ standards. I thought the 80g of oats should do most of the trick.
>>
This is going to sound absolutely retarded, but eat more foods with glutamate salts like tomatoes and mushrooms.

There's a reason why anything with MSG is satisfying.
>>
>>37443883
I'm not sure what to tell you.
On tuesdays/thursdays I have a grueling regiment of lifting/cardio/12+ mile hike after.
I am starving by a few miles into the hike and have burned nearly 1lbs worth of calories.
When I get home I try to shower, do everything I can while I'm still running on adrenaline.
About an hour or so later the stomach pain kicks in.
I just eat as many low calorie, high fiber/protein things as I can until I reach 1k calories.
I wait a few hours and than repeat process a few hours before I go to bed.
Usually it's enough to last me until I fall asleep.

In the morning I wake up starving, but it's the morning so I had some sort of rest and can usually push through.

The point is if you're going to eat, do it when you have the most downtime during the day.
Since these are the times you'll most likely crave food and fall into binge eating hurting your cut.

Just eat your normal meals during this time period (for me it's a few hours before bed as I stated). It should be enough to calm your urges and stress.
>>
>>37443961
>Just eat your normal meals during this time period
I will. I wonder if fatties feel like this all the time.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.