[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can some men maintain most of their muscle mass while doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: truck-driver-wage-increase.jpg (780 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
truck-driver-wage-increase.jpg
780 KB, 1000x667
How can some men maintain most of their muscle mass while doing nothing at all?
Consider truck drivers, they often have massive forearms and solid arms and they do nothing but sit all day long

I see older guys who look pretty strong and big yet their jobs dont require any physical activity and they don't work out

How does this work? If I stop training for a month my mass and strength go down immediately

What is the secret to perma gains?
>>
I literally cringed reading this thread. you think you can jsut maintain muscle for nothing, kek. you know nothing about being a truck driver
>>
Truck drivers spend hours at a time sitting in on position, so I'm sure onelce their parked for the day they want to let off excess energy, I've read through some trucker forums and I've seen people talking about pushups in the parking lot, running circles around their truck and even keeping a few dumbbells

But the vast majority of truckers are overweight as fuck
>>
File: 1276693675467.jpg (79 KB, 676x708) Image search: [Google]
1276693675467.jpg
79 KB, 676x708
>>37443418
>Consider truck drivers, they often have massive forearms and solid arms
Most of their "solid arms" is fat. It's impossible to maintain a good physique when your profession involves doing nothing but sitting and eating fastfood. Trucking is among the most unhealthy professions.
That being said, I know 4 truckers personally. One is an obese sack of lard, two others do as much cardio and cycling as they can during their monthly leave, while the fourth one exercises whenever he can and keeps a small fridge with (semi-)healthy food in his truck that he prepares in advance.
>>
They don't have mommy taking care of them
>>
>>37443495
this
also the medium-high bf% makes their arms look bigger than their muscles would actually look like
>>
File: DSC_0693.jpg (1 MB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0693.jpg
1 MB, 3008x2000
>>37443418
I´m truck driver myself and im pretty "skinny" by /fit standarts. I haul cars in covered trailer, which means I need to get into tight spaces, or sometimes it is difficult to get into the car (due to the wall of trailer). So I need to be thin.

And securing the cargo (cars), opening-closing the trailer usally takes 20-30 minutes of physical activity. Imagine You are hauling 6 cars and do this 6 times a day. I can´t get fat during work. pic related.
>>
>>37444283
>claims skinny
>doesnt even have visible arm veins
american delusions
>>
>>37444533
tfw europoor, check numberplate.
>>
>>37443418
>They often have massive forearms and solid arms but do nothing but sit all day long

[CITATION NEEDED]
>>
My boss used to play rugby back in the day
He still looks massive and does nothing but sit in his office
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.