[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you /fa/, /fit/? How do you dress outside of the gym? What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
File: johnny bravo.jpg (33 KB, 399x480) Image search: [Google]
johnny bravo.jpg
33 KB, 399x480
Are you /fa/, /fit/? How do you dress outside of the gym? What's your style?
Need to sort out my wardrobe in line with my new-found gains. 17 inch arms and Threadless tees aren't a great match.
>>
File: style.jpg (61 KB, 610x610) Image search: [Google]
style.jpg
61 KB, 610x610
>>37443128
I usually wear something like this
>>
I'm 28, have 6 figures in the bank. Single, and only buy $5 plain t-shirts off ebay.

I don't go out at all besides work so I don't give a shit about being fashionable.

What's the point in being fashionable if I'm just a complete social sperge? At least weightlifting has its benefits in that it provides endorphin release and personal aesthetics when I go by a mirror in my house. Having an expensive wardrobe does neither of those things.
>>
>>37443170
Why are you even bragging about money in a thread about fashion
>>
File: laughingirls.png (477 KB, 560x500) Image search: [Google]
laughingirls.png
477 KB, 560x500
>>37443170
>bragging about lmao6 figures at 28
>>
Slim/straight legged jeans or similar style shorts. Plain t-shirts or sometimes one of the random band shirts that I've had for many years (not the ones with really big or obnoxious designs if I'm going out anywhere kind of nice.) Plain grey or dark blue vans.

If I'm just gong to hang out with friends or do something outside I'll wear gym shorts and tye dye t-shirts because it's comfy and I'm basically a hippy turned gym rat.
>>
I wear "street" t-shirts, jeans, and jogger bottoms

have the odd shirt to make things more formal
>>
File: max-b-waves-documentary.jpg (84 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
max-b-waves-documentary.jpg
84 KB, 600x400
My styles but my pants a bit higher
>>
Jeans and a tshirt.

Trying to be fashionable in this age will turn you into a broke homosexual
>>
>>37443185
>>37443232
Not him but godamn your jealousy is showing itself
>>
>>37443128

I wear clothes that fit my bodytype and choose pieces themes that match my personal taste (dark colors, rich fabrics in classic cuts, sparse jewelry with odd/morbid subject matter).

>im basically corporate goth

Read /fa/'s sticky subject on "Taste" and "Style". Then leave the board, those are the only good things they ever made.
>>
>>37444217
>jealousy

he didn't need to mention he has six figures, so it was obviously a brag. >>37443232
is right, a huge number of people have 6 figures in the bank by the time they're in their late 20s, especially if it's $
>>
Jeans and those really soft "stretchy" light t-shirts. I hate heavy clothes and will wear any of those types of shirts. Also like skate type shoes because they're comfy. Bought a bunch of hipster esque skate shoes because they were cheap. Some of the shoes are like wearing air on your feet
>>
File: nba suits.jpg (95 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
nba suits.jpg
95 KB, 480x720
>>37444912
Nice clothes are expensive, and budget and priorities play into fashion. People use clothes to judge social class (whether they're correct or not is a different matter) and people use it to fit into various cliques. Wealth absolutely is a factor in these things.

You seem jealous because you're ignoring all this because it excites you so much to yell at someone with decent finances.

>>37443128
I tend to dress very prep, Brooks Brothers, J. Press and such. It looks great on muscular guys because you can tell there's a strong frame underneath without anything being tight and gay or tryhard looking.

Good clothes help define your FRAME and can accentuate HEIGHT. High waists on pants help with height (inb4 grandpa), as do minimal breaks at the cuffs. Shirts shouldn't be tight at the shoulders and chest, but rather full, so you have free motion, and then take in some around the waist.
>>
>>37444985
>I hate heavy clothes
>wears jeans
ayy lmao. Absolutely trash-core. Just admit you don't know how other fabrics work.
>>
>>37445040
They're the soft ass stretchy jeans. Really light

And I don't pretend to be an expert on fashion. I just wear what feels comfortable.
>>
Guys what do you wear? All of my clothes are way too tight aroung the butt and thighs because I trained legs as much as upper for 2 years with p good results. I try to buy new shorts for summer but everything is tight around the ass and loose around the waist because I'm a low squatting machine. My upper is trained proportionally so I don't look funny otherwise.
>>
>>37445759
sounds pretty thicc
pics pls
>>
>>37445829
no pls no
>>
>>37443128
bump
>>
>>37445759
ever heard of a belt?
>>
>>37443128
i pretty much just wear shorts, hoodies and t shirts
>>
File: image.jpg (341 KB, 1065x1110) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
341 KB, 1065x1110
If you're fit most decent t-shirts will look good on you. Just don't wear them too tight or you will look like a douche.
You need to try really hard to look unfashionable when you're in shape. That's fit privilege.
>>
File: meh.jpg (442 KB, 800x1082) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
442 KB, 800x1082
>>37447828
>>
>>37448942
nice, myron arms
>>
Express 1mx extra slims one size up work really fucking well as button ups for taller muscular guys

I generally wear 511 levi jeans one size up to for calf and thigh size

Uniqlo has sells some comfy and decent looking chino shorts that match well with low cut chucks, slip ons and a graphic or solid tee or v neck

I usually wear chino shorts and a tee or white linen button up with dark jeans, winter dress is so easy even fatties can look good so I'm assuming you mean spring and summer
>>
>>37448942
Youre not fooling anyone with that Photoshop moot.
>>
dark blue jeans. slim but not skinny. plain collar t shirts from j crew/wherever in navy, black, olive.
casual shirts like chambary or military/work type shirt. henleys. clarks desert boots. basically my entire wardrobe.
>>
>>37448942

whenmootquit4chan.jpeg
>>
File: 1463588746357.jpg (30 KB, 420x631) Image search: [Google]
1463588746357.jpg
30 KB, 420x631
>>37443128
> Implying i go outside for other reasons than the gym
>>
Starched collars from Darcy Clothing
Neckties from Drakes
Shirts from Turnbull & Asser
Cufflinks from Benson & Clegg
City suits from Anderson & Sheppard
Tweed suits from Cordings and Huntsman & Sons
Shoes from John Lobb
Hats from Lock & Co.
>>
>>37443154
What's that style of shorts called and where do I buy them?
>>
>>37449730
>>37450421
Are you implying I look like the lanky skeleton who founded this shithole? At least his jawline is nice, so there's that.
>>
>>37453326

>How could Mozart even be alive
>implying I'm Mozart

Mozart confirmed.
>>
tarpaulin and crocks
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.