[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When I get /fit/ will I have a higher chance at scoring such a qt?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: 1433054798259.png (207 KB, 226x542) Image search: [Google]
1433054798259.png
207 KB, 226x542
When I get /fit/ will I have a higher chance at scoring such a qt?
>>
>>37442623
Perhaps. A fit body can spark an initial attraction. But it's how you act that will seal the deal. Show confidence and charisma and she is yours. If you sperg out and don't know what to say then the nice body can only get you so far.

Unless of course you have a 10/10 model-tier face to go along with your fit body. Then women will pursue you even if you're an autist.
>>
>>37442755
I hope I get more confidence one day.
>>
>>37442839
Pro tip kiddo: 'One day' will NEVER ever come. You either make steps to better yourself in order to aquire said qt. Or forget.

There is no 'one day'. That day never comes.
>>
>>37443040
But I do gain confidence with a /fit/ body, don't I? So I eventually will be confident too.
>>
>>37443050
No, look at half of this board. They are more aesthetic than the average guy in a relationship yet they have no confidence still. FYI you get body dysmorphia the more you lift. You will never have the physique you want because it is always changing. You are always "too small" or "too fat" to approach her. Might as well practice approaching now.
>>
>>37443074
This. Start now. Get used to dating, in about 1-2 months (depending on how many darts you've had) you won't feel weird anymore and realize how much time you've wasted worrying about bullshit. Kind of like when you first started going to the gym.
>>
>>37443115
I need to move out first.
>>
No. Develop your confidence instead. Unless you want to be strong lifting is a waste of time
>>
>>37443124
No, start now
>>
>>37443148
Where do I start? I won't go to clubs.
>>
>>37443155
tinder
>>
>>37443155
Go outside and talk to a person with a vagina
>>
>>37443164
Tinder is the place where looks is literally everything and the rest doesn't count.
>>
>>37443176
Just hitting on girls on the street? I live in a small ass town.
>>
>>37443186

You don't have to hit on them. Have a small conversation. Talk about bullshit things like the weather or something you notice about them. Observational conversations are fantastic icebreakers and allow yourself to get to know them a little more.

One of the perks of living in a small town is there is a far greater chance of running into a person again in the future. At that point you can offhandedly mention something from a previous conversation (called a follow-up) or a slight tease about something from the last encounter ("You ever get that dick cut off?") etc.

All you have to do is show initiative and the rest will follow.
>>
>>37443186
I've never lived in a small town before but I'd imagine everybody knows each other so it won't be so weird to do it there. Next time you go out to do literally anything (buy groceries, errands, run, school) and you see a chick you are attracted to talk to her.
>>
>>37442623

No. Your assburger's will keep you here, memeing and asking stupid questions instead of building social skills.
>>
> L O W T E S T
>>
>>37443249
>>37443247
talking to strangers on the street only works if you have great facial aesthetics
>>
>>37443176
How do I know if they have a vagina?
>>
>>37443391
No, it worked for me, I'm a 6-7
>>
>>37443449
Post face. You can cut your eyes and higher out.
>>
>>37443247
Positive negging works. Making a compliment about something they could be insecure about is backhanded trick. But open it as a compliment (cute birthmark, half dimples, scrunched nose when she laughs). It shows it's not just about you, but it also takes her guard down.
>>
>>37443391

Being funny and quick-witted can help a lot and even extremely ugly people can get people interested in them if they exhibit charisma.
Of course this means someone with aesthetics exhibiting high charisma with quick wit and humor is going to get laid by everyone in the direct vicinity.

Point is, not every person is insanely shallow, so don't give up OP.
>>
>>37442623
No
>>
>>37442623
>When I get /fit/ will I have a higher chance at scoring such a qt?
It will help you in the first few minutes of meeting someone. After that your intelligence, personality, and sense of humor will be the determining factors.
>>
File: SeriouslyBro.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
SeriouslyBro.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>>37443074
>>37443115
Don't be these guys. Lift to improve yourself, and appreciate your progress. Don't stare at high def pics of dudes with wide backs telling yourself, "if only I could look like that"

for normal people getting in better shape improves confidence
>>
>>37446342
Yeah lifting in solitude and not speaking to girls will definitely get you girls
>>
>>37446383
A girl almost talked to me once at the gym.
>>
>>37446408
How horrifying
>>
>>37442623
It did for me, exept im still mad dyel
She admires my aspiration kek
>>
>>37446408
Last week a girl asked if I was using the leg flexion machine
>>
>>37446599
She wanted to fuck.
>>
>>37446599
she wants you to pound her in the showers.
>>
>>37446778
In the male shower.
>>
>>37445684
>"your intelligence, personality, and sense of humor will be the determining factors."
well fug..
>>
File: 1459995142722.png (624 KB, 538x794) Image search: [Google]
1459995142722.png
624 KB, 538x794
pic related
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.