[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stretch marks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: strech.jpg (123 KB, 632x424) Image search: [Google]
strech.jpg
123 KB, 632x424
do you have stretch marks?
How to get rid of fresh(still red) stretch marks?
anyone got experience with this?
>>
Ive never had them, but this seems to be one of those things that everyones trying to get rid....but there isn't any real solution that actually works.......besides of course not getting them to begin with.

I guess this is one benefit of being a NATTY lifter as well as a MANLET, my shit just doesn't need to stretch.
>>
>>37442430
I am a a NATTY lifter at 5'8, which means I wasn't blessed with much HEIGHT, and I happen to have some marks at the area where left pec connects with arm
it just happens sometimes when you bulk
>>
>>37442470
im natty 5'7 and ive bulked upto 198 pounds at my heaviest and ive had stretch marks.
>>
>>37442401
You fatties are despicable. President Donald Trump will throw you all over his wall.
>>
I had stretch marks from a growth spurt when I was 15-16. They gradually disappeared over the next 4-5 years
>>
Stop being fat and wait a few years. Mine are all completely unnoticeable now.
>>
>>37442478
>had

i meant to say, NEVER had.

why am i always in a rush to post? i end up fucking up my posts when i do that.
>>
>>37442489

first off Hilary is going to win and we are all going to laugh at you.

second I doubt Drumpf would throw majority of USA population out you retarded amerifat
>>
>>37442491
They didn't disappear, they're just white now, if you look close enough, you'll find them.
>>
>>37442667
get out.
>>
I ever a few weeks ago we guy on here was claiming that only riders and fatties have stretch marks. What an idiot.
>>
Yeah, they're pretty bad. Nothing I can do I guess, just wait it out. Better to lose fat and have stretchmarks than be an obese landwhale and have unblemished skin.
>>
>>37442401
Palmers cocoa butter,firming butter
>>
>>37442667
>Drumpf

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37442401
DERMANEEDLING
That crazy fucking device saved my skin. Make sure to also apply a vitamin c serum after your roll and hydrate twice daily with a good moistuirizer. Get plenty of water, take cold showers and exfoliate with a loofah. Lost over 100lbs, did all this throughout and the damage has been increasingly minimized.
>>
I have some on the front of my shoulder by the bicep, some on the back where my lats/rotator cuff is. And ai have some where my inner thigh becomes groin. Grew really really fast once I started lifting, was really skelly.

Never tried getting rid of them. Never had anyone ever mention them. I kinda like them, grew mussels so fast the rest of me couldnt keep up.
>>
>>37443703
>And ai have some where my inner thigh becomes groin
Same. Massive, deep ones.

Never had any anywhere else though.
>>
>>37443119
>I ever a few weeks ago we guy on here was claiming that only riders and fatties have stretch marks. What an idiot.

what
>>
A few little stretch marks on a lady is kinda cute imo.
>>
>>37443657
>DERMANEEDLING

How about doing that for loose skin? I don't care about my stretch marks, but I'm definitely going to have some loose abdominal skin once I'm done losing weight.
>>
>>37442401
Cocoa butter
>>
>>37442489

Trump is fat.
>>
>>37443703
totally just like me, i have them at the same places. the bicep/shoulder ones look kinda cool desu so I don't mind. back is ugly though
>>
>>37445876
no they arent
>>
>>37446598
It is for him you autistigmatism
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.