[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jaw surgery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 640x1135) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 640x1135
I'm getting some surgery done tomorrow and I'll be on a strict diet of non solid foods for 6 weeks. Also no working out either. Anyone know of mushy foods that won't get me fat, or exercises I can do to keep some muscle?
>>
>>37441634
Shakes obviously
>>
File: IMG_1408.png (326 KB, 863x493) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1408.png
326 KB, 863x493
>>37441679

I had lower jaw and chin surgery 4 weeks ago

Greek yogurt is good, scrambled eggs, noodles etc
>>
Also I don't think you have to worry about getting fat you will probably lose a lot of weight.
>>
>Chicken mince
>blend up some veggies
>Add water and spices
>blend everything
>Cook 30 mins
>Add Split red lentils to goop
>Cook 30 mins
>>
>>37441690
What did everyone think?
>>
>>37441690
looks fucking great mate
>>
Why no working out? How do squats affect my jaw? I'm getting this surgery soon.
>>
>>37441720

I don't know I'm still off work and haven't really seen anyone.

>>37441729

Thanks
>>
>>37441690
yeezus that's heaps good

how much did this cost?

what did they have to do?

has your teeth alignment changed?
>>
>>37441773

It was free on the NHS (UK) I think because the whole process started before I was 18. I wore braces for a couple of years to get my teeth correctly aligned, there was a gap of about 11mm. I had the surgery and now I have to continue wearing braces for about 6 months.
>>
>>37441789
>taxpayers shelling out for anons cosmetic surgery
way to cuck the nation
>>
>>37441690
You really do look good mate. I'm having the opposite surgery soon, for correcting an overbite.
>>
>>37441733
Doc said because of the stress on the body, and that the jaw muscles are strong enough to resnap your shit when they're healing. Maybe bodyweight workouts'll do
>>
Just recovering from wisdom teef extraction here in the states.
I just stuck with myprotein impact whey as my personal choice. But some foods:
Whey/other protein shakes
Milk
Scrambled eggs
Greek yogurt
In Europe you guys have Quark right? Is that soft?
Soft fish
Mince the shit out of any turkey, chicken, or beef.
Reduce your calories to near sedentary and maintain your protein.

Way too maby new guys on here think their muscle will break down magically after a few weeks off. Just eat right and rest up, don't fucking exercise AT ALL. Listen to Doctor mate, they know more about your body than you do.

6 weeks will be an awfully long time, but go on walks and eat enough protein.
>>
>>37441806
And? I got my gyno removed on the NHS, we pay the taxes too, we should get the benefits.

Also these kinda surgeries are seen as "mental security" and only given to people heavily mentally affected by them. I was sucidal about my gyno, and this guy may've been similar about his jaw. It's not just cosmetic, it's life saving.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.