[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/, I'm almost scared of becoming any more bigger/ripped/fit,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image%3A71471.jpg (45 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
image%3A71471.jpg
45 KB, 704x396
/fit/, I'm almost scared of becoming any more bigger/ripped/fit, because I'm still pretty autistic.
I don't want to become that weird muscly guy.
Right now I'm quite big by normie standards, I can keep a convo etc. but I sperged out last night when a girl told me if I wanna get punched.

What can I do to gain more confidence/alphaness?
>>
>a girl told me if I wanna get punched.
wut?
>>
>>37441102
I made a joke and she asked me if I wanna get punched
>>
>>37441064
When you want bigger muscles you spend days/months practising in the gym. Go out and spend days/months practising talking to people.

Or cheat and do drugs, drink alcohol.
>>
>>37441128
so she's hitting on you

whats the problem
>>
Tell her you will punch her throat with ur cock
>>
>>37441128
Sounds like you're small and a girl was trying to out alpha you. On the other hand she could have been playful about it and just wanting to touch you, it happens a lot with friends I have who are girls. Either way you should be lifting more.
>>
>>37441128
She wanted to tongue punch your butthole
>>
>>37441330
It's hard to say, but I sperged out nonetheless. How can i prevent this happening to me, how do I conquer such situations?
>>
Don't be a cookie cutter get fucking massive.
>>
File: 1330462830070.png (50 KB, 208x229) Image search: [Google]
1330462830070.png
50 KB, 208x229
If you don't work on your biceps you will look big but not 'weird big'. Big biceps look weird and tryhard, specially if you are former nerd
>>
>>37441064
I think that's pretty qt ;)
>>
>>37443519
People literally love big biceps.
>have normal conversation
>suddenly they grab my bicep and squeeze it
Both male and females do this. Not that I mind tho
>>
>>37441635
If a stranger said she wanted to punch you it could have been a joke and you should be able to tell. If it obviously wasn't a joke, you chuckle and leave, treat them as the insecure man children that they are for wanting to punch a stranger for no reason.
>>
>>37443705
Curls for the girls
Tris for the guys
The choice is yours anon
>>
>>37441064
>>37443594
Cheekie, it's us on this image. Me on left and u on right :/
>>
>>37443765
Gloots for the sloots anon.
>>
>>37441128
you should have rolled with it you autist

let her punch you, turn it into a playfight and later fugg
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.