[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there any possible way to increase height?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: me.jpg (148 KB, 525x358) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
148 KB, 525x358
is there any possible way to increase height?
>>
High heels
>>
>>37440921
This is your only hope, famalam:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrPKaTDkQvE

Good luck my dude.
>>
>>37440943
thinking about that makes my legs wanna go up into my body
>>
>>37440921
>"grow, grow, grow" every night
>>
no. dont buy into the manlet meme
>>
>>37440921
Grow, Grow, Grow.....
>>
Not slouching/ having proper posture can make you seem slightly taller
>>
>>37440921
Sleep at least 10 hours, eat enough at leaset 3000kcals a day, excercise stay away from compounds though, do stretches/jumping if u want.
>>
>>37440921
Besides the "chop off and extend your legs" meme I see someone already suggested,
if you've exited puberty already (and you're supposed to since no underage faggot posts here, right? right?) then the only thing you can do is to improve you posture (that may let you regain a couple of hidden cms)
oh, I see someone suggested that too

besides that, move to a place where the average height is lower than yours and become the tallest of the shortest
>>
>>37440921
No.
>>
>>37440921

dude being short isn't that bad.

i'm 6'3 and I wish i were shorter, it's such a struggle to make noticeable gains at that height.

i'm jealous of you manlets every time i browse the cbt threads

:)
>>
File: obligatory.png (208 KB, 525x358) Image search: [Google]
obligatory.png
208 KB, 525x358
>>37440921
obligatory
>>
>>37441908
yeah nah.
im 511 and some days ago i met a 62 girl.
the first time in my life i was a bit miffles about my height.
wanted to fuck that tall amazon ass but its not even worth to trye when shes taller than me by that much.
>>
>>37441949
>>37441908
Being tall and being short have advantages though. I'm 6'0 and am kinda jealous of 5'9 guys being able to look so good so fast. It just takes taller guys a bit longer to get the same visual results right? Or will manlets always look bigger?
>>
>>37441949

Don't be sad anon, at my height, I'll never even have a CHANCE of having sex with a girl taller than me.

You're not missing out on much either, hardly any girls are over 6 foot.
>>
>>37441949
I bet you the majority of that 6'2" girl's partners were shorter than she was. But you didn't go for it, not because you're too short, but because you were too cowardly. Don't let fear rule your life.
>>
>>37441976

small blokes will always look more built until you get into like midget territory (under 4 ft)
>>
Law of Attraction. It can literally get you anything you want. I grew an extra 3" using it over the period of a couple of months and I'm 25 years old, well past the age where you stop growing.
>>
>>37441976

They will always look bigger unless you put on a lot of weight. At 6'4 200 I look as good as a 5'8 150 guy. Oh well, with clothes on no one notices.
>>
>>37441856
>broscience: the post
>>
File: tumblr_kurppcB0dM1qaqurbo1_500.jpg (36 KB, 406x406) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_kurppcB0dM1qaqurbo1_500.jpg
36 KB, 406x406
>>37441908
>Tallfags' complaint about being tall is that they're too lazy to press their advantage
The thing that infuriates me the most about the randomness of height is how so many tall assholes whine and bitch about it when I, who would take full advantage of it, can only sit here being short and small forever.

Fuck you, go eat. Pic related is 6'4", you have no excuse.
>>
>>37441976
Tall guys always look bigger. Short guys only look bigger in photos, once you see them in real life, it doesn't matter how thick you are. Shitsux.
>>
>>37441976
this is because you spent too much time on the internet.
i look really good(like really good, insertions size face etc.) but i would give half my muscles to be about 6.5+

>>37441991
here in norway boys are really tall, so that might not be the case, either way you have a good attitude, cheers.
also i dont give a fuck really, just shitposting a little.

>>37441981
lets put it this way: if i had to choose between aestethics and height i would choose height 100% of the time.
so you lanky faggots keep it at heart, dont even worry about muscles, if you are more than 6.5 you just need to be healthy and you are set for life.
>>
>>37440921
Yes. Go to space and then come back after couple of months. You'll get few extra inches (only temporary though).
>>
>>37442245
Guy is fat. Loose 30kg of fat he's carrying and would be dyel on /fit/.
>>
>>37442473
If he lost 30kg, he'd still be 155kg (and yoked) since he's about 185kg in that pic.
>>
>>37440921
under the age of 18-21? (depending on when your growth plates have shut) there is a chance: very good diet, lots of sleep, be active (sports). although there is no proof to confirm or deny it, I would stay away from heavy lifting, especially squats and shrugs, as these can potentially exert monumental downward pressure on your bones. again there is no proof that this harms growth as there are people who have reported height gains even after heavy lifting, but don't jinx it. Stick with noncontact sports like sprinting, track and field, basketball, soccer, etc.

but ultimately your genetics play the biggest factor.

after your growth plates have shut? the only way is to fix your posture for a minimal gain (less than one inch unless your posture is really shit) or limb lengthening surgery, which is super expensive and hurts and puts you out of commission for months.

That or lifts in your shoes.
>>
>>37440943
that looks so fucking painfull
>>
Tap your legs every night before bed with a hammer to cause microfractures in your shins or wherever else you want to see increased bone length. Seriously.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.