[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Venting thread. I'm fucking irate, I've been cutting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: zs3214rdsbhn45.jpg (9 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
zs3214rdsbhn45.jpg
9 KB, 228x221
Venting thread.

I'm fucking irate, I've been cutting for 6 months now and still have a month to go, until now I've had a perfect track record with no binges or going over calories even once.

I'm fucking mad, I'm fucking hungry, I fucking want to hurt someone, I want some goddamn pizza.
>>
YOU ARE NOT CHAD
>>
>>37440328
Chad was fucking girls and eating pizza everyday during those 6 months while you were BUSTING your ass cutting and weighting your food like an autismo
>>
File: image.png (378 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
378 KB, 1000x1500
>>37440317
hahahahah
seriously
I'm on a permacut for 15 months now
loosing weight without a problem

buy you hit the GYM HARD and EAT BROCCOLI while I eat PIZZA with qt3.14

am I becoming a CHAD?
>>
>>37440317

Just give UP while you are BEHIND. There is no POINT if you do not have HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME. Why do you waste your time BUSTING your ass at the GYM and counting CALORIES while CHAD is at HOME eating PIZZA.
>>
Should've put HIGH TEST RICH PIANA JASON BLAHA in the title.
>>
What happened to "we're all going to make it, brah"?

Shoo shoo r9k, go back to your containment board
>>
>>37440395
CHAD "made it" the day he was born.
>>
>>37440357
Philosophy comics?
>>
>>37440355
>>37440328
>>37440317
The 'Chad' or the high school jock also has done sports since he was 6years old.
He has had years of training to ingrane the muscle movements to his subconscius memory.
His nervous and digestous system is organazied completely different than yours. It's only natural for his body to digest the pizza effectively and not to gain weight from it.
Whilst yout body has run a year on 'deficit' now. Your body is going to naturally replenish the fat storages.
He doesnt even need to think about calories or training routines; its all naturally ingrained into his mind and body.
For the last 10 years he has trained 5 times a week, while you played games and watched anime...
Y
And thats why you cant eat the pizza.
>>
>>37440489
>>37440430
>>37440373
>>37440355

And this r9k victim shit is the cancer killing /fit/. This place used to at least pretend to be about self-improvement.

When will the next Zyzz come along and wake this board up?
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>>37440317
>squat 130kg/286lbs for 2 reps before cutting
>can barely squat 115kg/253lbs for 2 reps after cutting
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.