[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw killed an interview today on 3g of Phenibut and 500mg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 10
File: latest[1].jpg (63 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
63 KB, 576x432
>tfw killed an interview today on 3g of Phenibut and 500mg of weekly test

I feel like a actual god descended to earth right.
Why are people afraid to live life on cheat codes?
>>
>>37439817
because im happy with myself
>>
File: 61008-01.jpg (274 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
61008-01.jpg
274 KB, 2000x2000
>side effects, DEA

say more about your story anon
>>
What's phenibut
>>
>2016
>not doping for job interviews

I feel you man, I guess some people just don't wanna make it
>>
>>37439836
>>37439828
i wanna make it but not for a few more years cause i might grow some more
>>
File: 1435606405136.jpg (46 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1435606405136.jpg
46 KB, 1280x720
>>37439817
>he needs drugs to kill an interview
>>
>>37439817
kratom is vastly superior in almost every way unless you're a retard who chugs 10 grams and uses it like heroin
>>
How to dose for social situations?
Is there a guide on phenibut?
>>
>>37439833
I dont know man, I use it all the time too.

>>37439833
anxiety reliever among other things

>>37439868
what is wrong with that in today's society
>>
i heard small doses of pure mdma has mental health and nootropic benefits is this true?
>>
File: 1451724406064.png (50 KB, 209x201) Image search: [Google]
1451724406064.png
50 KB, 209x201
>>tfw dead inside and feel nothing at all
>>tfw cuddled with a girl at the park today and felt nothing at all
>>
>>37439895
dont forget to micro dose lsd every 2 hours
>>
>>37439895
Idunno about that. It would have to be a REALLY low dose if you want to be able to act normal and work etc. And it's really hard to get pure shit anywhere but the deepweb at best. I think you would just burn through your serotonin like normal, just more gradually and more drawn out. MDMA is one of those drugs that likes to take back what you owe it. Just roll normally on a standard dose and you might get something out of that.
>>
>>37439902
iktf anon, I think after so much time spent playing video games my dopamine receptors are just fried desu
>>
>>37439902
sounds like a genuine mental health issue
look into it and maybe see about getting help
>>
>>37439928
Yeah I only get small amounts of pleasure from obscure things like barely passing the differential equations course I didn't do jack shit for the entire semester or benching 2 pl8.
>>
>>37439933
doubt it, it is just something he does not want to do so there is no response.
Completely natural
>>
>>37439952

having no emotions isn't normal familia
>>
>>37439952
he said
>dead inside and feel nothing at all
before anything else
>>
>>37439969
a guy dead inside wont go outside, let alone be sociable with a girl to end up cuddling with her

>>37439960
when all my grandparents died I couldnt care less
>>
>>37439873

How is it superior and in what way? I only take pheni once a week when necessary.
>>
>>37439991
>thinks phenibut isn't just a placebo
>>
>>37439817
Going on a date later today and will be taking 1g of pehinbut. Not sure if I should take more or not. Usually when I go out to clubs I take 2g with a little bit of alcohol
>>
Just be sure to take it on cycles

withdrawal can be a bitch
>>
>>37439902
>at the park
First issue, park is uncomfortable
>>
>>37439817
>being so pathetic you need mind control drugs to fulfill a basic requirement of society
>>
>>37439817
>he's so low test that he needs to take test supplements
you went full beta, OP
>>
>>37440242
>>37440262

See what I don't get is why people feel this way. I objectively have higher testosterone than any human being has ever had naturally. Who cares if it's supplemented? Are you suddenly a Jehovah's witnesses that doesn't accept medication in any form or some shit?

Stay mediocre, I don't give a fuck, but please stop pretending as if you have some sort of moral highground as a born again Mormon that shuns the advanced technology of the modern world. Don't be an idiot.
>>
>>37439817
>3g of Phenibut

wew lad
>>
>>37440302
>getting this but twisted

You could have the highest test levels in the world and you'll still be a insecure bitch.

I mean cmon, you're showing off about doing a basic part of living. Next up you'll be posting threads about how you made eye contact with the receptionist at the gym
>>
>>37440360

I'm not showing off. Nor am I insecure. I'm saying these compounds have given me an amazing sense of confidence and well being I have not ever experienced naturally, even with proper sleep, diet, and exercise.

You sound insecure, if not moronic. I understand that mediocre people have to equalize everything by bringing people down to their level, but why are making shit up like this?

And I highly doubt you could have high test levels and be an insecure bitch. Not like you would know.
>>
Ah the beauty of drugs... Thinking they bring out the best in you :) in a few years when you stop doing them all together you'll look back and realize those moments you thought you were "killing it" at the interview or party you actually looked like Tom Cruise on Oprah Winfrey and it was all a fucking delusion that anyone sober can smell a mile away, I love it when people at my work (im a supervisor) try and pass off their drug use for being energetic or out going and in my head as they are rambling on and on I'm thinking "you're high as a kite and that's why I'll never give you any real responsibility :)"
>>
>>37440386
The more you post the more you prove my point.

If you truly did not "give a fuck", you wouldn't be trying to defend your fragile ego so much on an anonymous board.
>>
>>37439941
You just sound like a sad pretentious cunt. I think you don't get pleasure because no one likes you
>>
>>37439817

That shit is fucking expensive.

I'd highly consider using gear if it were safer to take as an oral and more accessible. I travel a lot and am in the military, so packing around a bunch of syringes and bottles of test into the field just isn't practical, especially since the only privacy I'd get would be in a filthy porter potty.
>>
>>37440437
sourgrapes.tiff
>>
What kind of tolerance have you built up that you need 3g for a measly interview?
>>
Phenibut doesn't work for me. Titrated up to 2.5g over a period of months and it never did a thing.
>>
>>37440577
Dubs don't lie.
>>
>>37439895
>mdma --> mental health

lmao no, stop listening to retarded people
>>
>>37439980
If you're dead inside you often do things not because you want to but because they're expected out of you. You don't necessarily have to stop functioning.
Furthermore he probably knows his own life better than you do so why not shut the fuck up and stop making shallow theories
>>
>>37440811

lmfao right? D.A.R.E told me that all drugs are TERRIBLE for your mental health and anyone who says otherwise is a stupid dirty hippy who is too stupid to know better.

feel sorry for those hippies 3bqh famalam :/
>>
>>37440815
dead inside isnt the same as no emotional response
>>
>>37440827
Are you going to tell me the literal definition of dead inside now?
>>
>>37439817
Tolerance to phenibut builds quickly. Especially on doses like 3g.
>>
>>37440818
anon why so butthurt? I know there's a lot of antidrug fags in here but cmon son

I was only refering to mdma in my post, I don't think it's remotely possible that mdma has any mental health benefit, even in slow doses, because it's a shitty overrated and fraudulent phenylethylamine that causes legit neurological damage at not so high ones (no matter how butthurt clubfags get about this)

if you want a mental enhancing drug use a nootropic, or stimulants

if you want legit mental health benefits I would go with actual psychedelics: LSD, psylocibin (shrooms), mescaline (cacti), ketamine, ayahuasca (or extracted DMT)...

using this kind of drugs doesn't mean that you are suddenly a bastly superior and intelligent human being, they are just a great way to boost your brain, break boundaries, think outside the realm of your own personal world, feel great about everyone and everything... and a lot of these things can stick with you once you're sober, making you a more perceptive and mentally open and aware person

they can fuck you up too if you are not in the right place mentally, or if you abuse too much (as in don't.have.respect.for.the.power.of.the.drug abuse), so use responsibly
>>
>>37440941
>Dude do LSD it's so good for your mental health!
>Don't do it if your not in the right place mentally though!

>Dude do antibiotics they clear infections!
>Don't do them if you have an infection though!

>Dude use a puffer it clears your airways during an asthma attack!
>Don't do it if you have asthma though!
>>
>>37440437
I feel like you have no idea what phenibut is or how it works.
>>
>>37439817
>3g of Phenibut
That dose would have made me nod off and/or vomit uncontrollably during the interview, either you've got some hardcore tolerance or you must weigh 300lbs
>>
File: 1462960361594.png (1007 KB, 747x746) Image search: [Google]
1462960361594.png
1007 KB, 747x746
>>37441099
Being in the right mental place, with a good set and setting doesn't require perfect mental health and strength you know.
>>
>>37440109
Strongest placebo I've ever experienced.
>>
>>37440941
If MDMA causes neurological damage then I find it highly unlikely that mescaline wouldn't too considering they're both phenylethylamine based substances
>>
>>37441099
You're literally fucking retarded if this is what you got from that post
>>
File: wallstreet-580.jpg (102 KB, 580x397) Image search: [Google]
wallstreet-580.jpg
102 KB, 580x397
>>37440437
Kek, I get the feeling Jordan Belfort might disagree strongly with the notion that drug induced confidence prevents someone from getting promoted to positions of real responsibility
>>
>>37441099
The intensity of depression fluctuates. Taking LSD when you are at rock bottom is a bad idea. It's better to take it on a good day as a means of weighing your life from a different mindset.

Comparing mental illness to an infection is just wrong.
>>
>>37441147
it has little to do with being a phenylethylamine per se, the thing is that MDMA is quite a shitty one if you take into account the damage/benefits ratio

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1071023/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12119307
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20962361
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27255387
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26509576
>>
>>37441272

Everyti,e you do MDMA you damage your brain, it IS neurotoxic. That on its own though is not saying much, there limitless ways to damage your body and brain not involving drugs at all. Only among heavy users of damaging drugs are negatice effects really noticed, any negative change that happens with occasional MDMA use would be so slow, small and completely unnoticeable. Yes you will do damage by taking MDMA, thats just that, pre and post loading along with careful watch over frequency of use however, will make any negative effects completely unnoticeable.
>>
>>37441272
I'm not advocating MDMA use but those articles are essentially saying that the neurotoxicity and hepatoxicity of infrequent MDMA usage is minor and transient in normal individuals, not permanent or severe(although the pro-cortisol properties of MDMA could realistically cause permanent neurological changes just like any substances the increases cortisol levels like caffeine), it's basically like saying that you shouldn't drink a single beer because alcohol is hepatoxic
>>
File: 1322994030060.jpg (20 KB, 293x278) Image search: [Google]
1322994030060.jpg
20 KB, 293x278
>>37439832
>full Janis Joplin
>>
>>37440437
>junior manager
>>
File: normie meme.jpg (34 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
normie meme.jpg
34 KB, 600x400
>>37439902
haha same

except when I'm reminded of her, then I want to simultaneously tell her that I love her with all my being, beg for a second chance, kiss her, choke her, break her face etc. etc.
>>
>>37439817
>Why are people afraid to live life on cheat codes?

Because when you stop using cheats, you've already sucked all the fun out of the game.
>>
>>37440386
What you fail to realize is that some people experience the same kind of confidence and what not without drugs

Just because you needed them to not be pathetic doesn't mean everyone else does. Small minds think everyone works the same way they do
>>
>>37439878
Not opie but I have plenty of experience with it. There's basically no literature out there on it though, it could well be super hazardous but I like it and try to use it sparingly.
It's over the counter, you can buy it legally and easily online.

Basically it puts you in a good mood, makes you silly and talkative, more confident than usual, horny, really gets you into music. AKA the perfect going out drug. Also makes you sleepy and you get a hangover from it the next day, it's a lot like alcohol.
I take about a gram if I'm going out drinking and just want to compliment the alcohol. I feel like you get drunk about 30% easier on pheni, so keep that in mind if you're drinking.
If you're not drinking or just want to get fucked up, I'd go 1.5-3grams. Any more than 3 and you'll be a stupid, silly motherfucker and you'll say and do things you'll regret. In my experience anyway.

Start your dosages low and work your way up. The hangovers are mild and nicer than from drinking. I've heard really serious things about withdrawals from having it every day and then stopping, so keep it to once or twice a week absolute maximum. During party season, I take it once a week on weekends and I've been fine, never had any side effects

Probs gives you cancer or has neurotoxins or something though, be careful
>>
>>37439817

GJ fucking up your memory and axon formation with dat phenibut anon. you dun goofd.

This is why I tell people to do more research before taking phenibut or racetams.

>BRB taking a drug without any long term study and purely anecdotal evidence.

have fun with your Alzheimers
>>
>>37442037
Unlike alcohol, it doesn't mess with your motor skills. It really does lower your inhibitions though, so probably don't drive a car on it unless you're really careful. You will feel confident and take stupid risks.
Basically every hook up I ever scored was while high on pheni. It really does make getting with girls easy mode. I feel like that's a sad thing to admit tho. Don't do drugs kids
>>
>>37441099
It brings me down that I can't discuss topics that interest me online, because a retard like yourself will eventually find the conversation and shit all over it like the day after a drunken Taco Bell bender.
>>
>>37439817
As anons we'll probably never cross paths ever again, but I'd love to talk to you 10 years from now to see what you think then about what you're doing to your body now.
>>
What nootropics can u get in aus?
>>
>>37439817
how hard is it to get anxiety/anti depressants off the doctor?

>need pills for social anxiety
>have to visit doctor to get them
>>
>>37443568
good job wanting to wreck your hormones forever and turn yourself into a drooling retard, retard
>>
>>37439817
>taking a drug that gives you massive crippling hangovers if you miss a dose.
2/10, Klonopin did the same thing and had less side effects.
>>
>>37443615
thats why ive avoided them for the past 8 years (been neet the whole time)

but then i see people talking about how it changed them and made them social.
maybe theres a chance i can be normal
>>
>>37443631
why don't you just go to the doctor
just go.

fucking go, christ.
>>
>>37440815
>tfw save up some dopamine mon-friday working which i don't want to do
>spend it all on Friday night at the club, go home sat morning
>don't leave my bed until Sunday afternoon once I'm sick of fapping and hungry
>save up again for the next Friday

What the fuck, I can't even have a normal conversation anymore because nothing excites me. I don't feel anything unless I'm doing 100 around a corner on my motorcycle
>>
>>37443631
literally just try harder you fag, depression and "le social anxiety" aren't even real.

t. former """""depressed""""" shut in
>>
>>37443682
i havent been to the doctor in about 13 years. i need to know what to say because i dont want him thinking im just another liar who just wants drugs
>>
>>37440360
LMFAo
>>
reee phenibut does nothing for me
>>
>>37440811
he was trolling haha
>>
>>37439921
>And it's really hard to get pure shit anywhere but the deepweb at best
You shouldn't really be getting shit from anywhere else these days.
>>
>>37442028
god bless
>>
>>37443714
In my opinion doctors hand out meds too quickly

but honestly unless you're at risk of suicide/feel like life isn't worth living, try other things before hopping on meds
>>
>>37440941
Do you know the first thing about the history of mdma and current research into using it as a psychiatric drug?
>>
>>37442057
How do you know it does those things if there's no long term study? Genuinely curious.
>>
>>37443568
Anti-depressants, super easy, most doctors pretty much blindly give them out. Anti-anxiety, slightly less easy.
>>
>>37443970
I doubt he's gonna want benzos for his "social anxiety" lol

>>37443568
try out some CBT
>>
>>37439817
Didn't read most of this thread, but I know that feel bruh.

4th day of tren ace + first time taking phenibut after a long break from it is one of the best feelings imaginable... Best reserved for things like important job interviews etc like you said. Or asking for a promotion etc.

Those phenibut hangovers after you end up taking 6g+ though... It's worse because they don't only happen in the morning. Could be fine and then at 5pm suddenly a hangover from hell hits you while you're still at work or in the gym or something.

>inb4 idiot... I know.
>>
>>37443905
Bruh, patients DEMAND drugs. And if you don't prescribe, they just go elsewhere and then THEY prescribe. Not to mention they they slam you on those fucking "doctor rating" sites
>>
>>37443970
This. Doctors hand them out like candy, even primary care physicians. Just be aware they can have some gnarly side effects worse than what they're supposed to fix.

It's actually funny how really docs will hand out dangerous mind altering drugs, but I couldn't get a single one to consider alternative treatments like TRT, marijuana, or electric therapy. I blame pharma reps and the kick backs doctors getting bribes to sell more meds.
>>
File: 543534534.jpg (69 KB, 720x1156) Image search: [Google]
543534534.jpg
69 KB, 720x1156
>Phenibut

I've thought about trying this. Are there any lesser known side effects, like the whole endocrine system thing with roids?
>>
>>37440437

My keyboard is getting sticky from all your jelly. I've been using amphetamine daily since grade school. If anything bad could possibly happen it would have by now. Instead it seems I just keep getting awards, honors and promotions and nothing bad.
>>
>>37443714
>i dont want him thinking im just another liar who just wants drugs
this won't happen you stupid fucking retard. You think the doctor won't be able to tell you're a genuine social autist who can barely communicate at a human level?
>>
>>37444076

Have been taking phenibut on and off for about 2 years now. Be carefull with this because that shit will get you hooked fast, the tolerance build up is quick and once you've been on it for too long and on big doses comming off it is very difficult.

tl;dr take it in normal doses and you'll be fine also take it on empty stomach coupled with some caffeine to get all out of it
>>
>>37444001

>6g+..dear god, megadosing on phenibut

People that have been seriously addicted to phenibut said the withdrawls were worse than heroin kek
>>
Ayy heard you losers like being on top. Try some REAL nootropics phenibut is low tier placebo at best.

Try piracetam for a starter, aniracetam if you want extra kick.

Noopept is where its at. I experience social fluidity with it and if taken while drinking you feel more relaxed with no negetives besides more susceptibility to alcohol (you have to drink less to get drunk). I use nootropics for mostly social gains but they are mainly used for increased learning abilities.

Dont take my word for it, do some research as each noot noots have their own side effects that vary person to person.
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
>>37444127

When I read this, I read it in the voice of (pic related)

>lousy character
>lousy show
>lousy thread
>>
>>37441165
>Kek, I get the feeling Jordan Belfort might disagree strongly with the notion that drug induced confidence prevents someone from getting promoted to positions of real responsibility

he was a criminal and his business was built on lies and cons, he did prison time

great example
>>
>>37443708
>social anxiety isn't real
>feel like puking my guts out on my way to college class just because I know people will talk to me
>heart pounding every time I have to talk in front of people despite being confident/excited about what I've written up

C'mon m8, just because you're a faggot that ended up not actually having it doesn't mean everyone is like you
>>
>>37444304
Yeah but did you see his hot babe of a wife.
>>
>>37444353

he did drugs because he knew what he was doing was wrong and the drugs were an escape and in the same way you say shit you don't mean and do shit you would not do sober the drugs allowed him to lie to and live with himself during that time

you will have a hard time finding actual successful people (besides roiding athletes) who use drugs to get by or be alpha or whatever OP thinks they are going to do long term for him
>>
>>37439873
Kratom is soooo expensive compared to phenibut desu. a year's supply of pheni runs like $50
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.