[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FAT STORIES THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 10
File: KXsK8X.png (28 KB, 513x453) Image search: [Google]
KXsK8X.png
28 KB, 513x453
Didn't see one in the catalogue.

Hi fit. I used to live in the dorm with trigglypuff, and it was the least fun experience of my life.

A week after we moved in a bunch of us noticed a bad smell. September is usually pretty hot and there was no AC, and the stink became unbearable soon. We initially thought it was a dead animal trapped somewhere between the walls. Building maintenance and the administration had a look, but couldn’t find any dead animals rotting corpses.

Eventually they did discover that the smell was coming from trigglypuff's room. Her mattress, drenched in shit, piss, and menstrual blood hat to be removed. Trigglypuff used a bedpan like they use in hospital because she was too lazy to go to the toilet, but her shit and piss overflowed because of her size and drenched the mattress and her body.

This bedpan she emptied into the disabled bathroom. One day, another girl went in and discovered shit and menstrual blood smeared all over the walls and the toilet seat. It looked like trigglypuff’s asshole exploded and spewed shit all over. No one ever saw her have a shower.

Housing and administration, sick of the unhygienic literal shitstorm trigglypuff unleashed on the dorm, tried to have her removed from campus but her asshole rich parents said they were going to sue. They said she has a medical cundishun (insanity? her parents not house training her?).

She says she likes sex, but she never went on any type of date. Perhaps her idea of good sex is smearing shit and period blood on the walls. She had no friends at all.
>>
>>37439709
>things that happened
>this post
one and one only
>>
>>37439709
>She lists herself as 5'4" and "full figured" which has become code for sphere.

Have you been fatfished, fit?
>>
Quick aside about the large women in Reubens' paintings: they were dude models, not women. That's why their tits look bolted on and they're so broad in the shoulders. During that time period it was illegal (according to the church) to use nude female models. It's was also illegal to perform human autopsies. One of the reasons Leonardo DaVinci was so boss at recreating the physical body is that he did autopsies on bodies anyway, thus giving him an understanding of bone structure and musculature.

So there was never a time when fat bitches were ideal, and all the FAs trade lies with one another to feel better.
>>
File: frontbutting across the USA.jpg (58 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
frontbutting across the USA.jpg
58 KB, 960x960
>>37439736
>>
File: tubblr jenetics.jpg (12 KB, 275x207) Image search: [Google]
tubblr jenetics.jpg
12 KB, 275x207
>>
File: fungus festival.png (636 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
fungus festival.png
636 KB, 600x600
>>
>>37439885
"Reubens could not get female models" does not imply "Rubens did not like fatties". Though even if he did it wouldn't matter because one guy's fetish doesn't reflect the tastes of a society.

In any case I've read that his use of fatties was more to depict ignorance and sin than to produce boners. But you'd need an art historian to confirm that, and I'm not one.
>>
File: Beauty and the Beast.jpg (114 KB, 960x638) Image search: [Google]
Beauty and the Beast.jpg
114 KB, 960x638
I once again propose that the official name be Fat Ass Tales so we can have the /fat/ tag.
>>
>>37439946
It's fact he didn't like fatties, he painted rich, fat women because it was his job€
>>
File: articleLarge.jpg (115 KB, 600x322) Image search: [Google]
articleLarge.jpg
115 KB, 600x322
Holy hell this happened to me today.
>Visiting friends at a con
>Cool football player friend bets $50 if I offend anyone with my meme hat "Make America Great Again" while flashing my abs
>Wonders around the convention doing my shit and whatever
>Finally meets up with my group
>Brought in their super SJW gender fluid friend with them for free tickets
>Have a history with her hating me for "good genetics" and being "offensive"
>pic related pretty much what she looks like but in a black dress to make her "slim"
>She gets triggered by my outfit
>She is hosting a panel
>I offer to help to kill time
>Using football friend as a messager since she is scared of me
>"Butterlumps saids leave or she will call security"
>Laughed and left after getting bored
>Texted my friend later on how she is behaving
> She saw the text from football friend's phone and need to go to her safe space
>"Does she think I'm an animal?!"
>Well you are a whale
Mind you this fucking girl actually said to me once "It's my genetics that I'm 4'11 and 350 lbs" as she was eating cupcakes in front of us and in her panels ask if the audience get triggered easily?
At least I got $50 from the bet. I feel bad for my friend, he lost $50 and had to cart a whale around to get a free badge to help her panel.
>>
File: 1278.jpg (53 KB, 998x894) Image search: [Google]
1278.jpg
53 KB, 998x894
>>37440166

>4'11 and 350 lbs
>>
>>37440166
>wonders
triggered
>>
>>37440166
Phoenix eh?
>>
>>37440037
I vote yea
>>
File: ByubRMHIgAEVILy.jpg (15 KB, 476x356) Image search: [Google]
ByubRMHIgAEVILy.jpg
15 KB, 476x356
>losing weight successfully since Feb, 78 to 65kg
>lately been breaking my diet like fuck whenever I go to bf's family's house because they have a lot of shit food (his mum can barely cook/clean) and for some reason my self control is lower lately
It's been happening at home lately too, because despite the healthier stocked foods and my attempts at making my own meals at a certain time my dad is always insistent on making some fanciful meal with herbs or something he cooked for 3 hours and gets hurt pride when I don't eat it. If anything it seems he's been cooking this stuff more since I started eating less.
Why the fuck do I suck lately
>can't move out because i'm a student in lolstraya
>>
File: 1274875797129.jpg (78 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1274875797129.jpg
78 KB, 640x480
>>37441009
just eat less during the rest of the day when that shit happens.
>>
File: retard.png (20 KB, 725x107) Image search: [Google]
retard.png
20 KB, 725x107
>been doing keto for years
>bulking on kete
>mfw see bunch of safe-space-fatties claim keto is basically anorexia
>SEE ANY ANOREXICS EATING STEAK FOR BREAKFAST, YOU FLAMING CUNTS?
>>
>>37442054
Why do you bulk on keto? How does that even work? I tried keto but once I ran out of glykogen I could not lift shit
>>
>>37440037
I agree
>>
Calm down, my minions! Donald Trump will kill all the fat people.
>>
>>37442092
This is lies. People bulk by the pasta alone, and edible flowers. I support PETA, the Japanese are degenerates who kill whales.
>>
>>37439929
Don't forget the shitty record eater behind her.
>>
>>37439709
>not greentext
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.