[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will living alone in the wild make me /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: nice.jpg (565 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
565 KB, 1920x1080
Will living alone in the wild make me /fit/?
>>
>>37439190
For real men, yes.

For faggots who ask on the internet, no.
>>
>>37439190
it will make you dyel
>>
You're gonna die 50 yards from your house
>>
Nigga this aint the juggle book. Fuck outta here.
>>
>>37439190
Isn't that the Bipolar kid who died of dysentery from eating poisoned berries or something? My point is this stuff is for mentally challenged people that die easily. Just lift bro.
>>
Worst case scenario, you die. Best case scenario, your mom finds you and builds you a real house.
>>
>>37439190
If you hunt and gather it would probly make you not fat but strength gains will be difficult when your struggling to get enough food ecdpecialy in the winter

it would be less effective then doig random 80s workout vids daily and eating healthy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAx25S1_yj8
>>
>>37440197
that being said you could probly build a decent "Solo Wildernes Fitness Retreat" by camping and doing body weight/restiance training as well as hiking/running for cardio just make sure to bring enough food or to do it in a place where you can buy food also you could slap a Keto style diet on top that way youll get to cook alot of meat on the open fire but Id recomend getting into ketosis before you leave beacuse you dont want the first days where keto makes you feel sucky to be part of your trip
>>
>>37440162
yes, it is

you can't just go off alone in the wild thinking that it'll turn out okay, it's stupid and reckless
if you're gonna do something like that then it should require planning
>>
>>37440228
Ill try

WAKE UP in tent
Do strech routine
Do squats pushups and dips some ab stuff maybe how about some kickboxing cardio
breakfeast time oh no no food!!!!
put on backpack
jog run to the nearest town
purchase egg and bacon and some steak etc for later also fill up your big watter bottles
farmers walk back to campsite
oh no no wood
gather chop wood make fire
now you can eat
read a bit
do some more streching
go fishing
maybe a hike
maybe fishing
its way past noon now
get the fire going again
cook that meat
hmmm tasty
read some more
strech some more
some more walking or maybe a nice crafts project (why not learn to carve)
its getting late
eat if you saved any from lunch
go to bed
sleep tight bc you are exhausted
repeat 7 to 30 times
come back to civilsation alot fiter and far removed from your old bad habbits
make new good habbits
get evean fiter
profit
>>
>>37440316
also probly do this somwhere you wont get raped
you probly can find a nice campground thatl work for you just dont fall into comport camping trap(wifisoda machines etc)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.