[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i have a serious craving problem. there is a time during the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: vhuvfwqep51.jpg (24 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
vhuvfwqep51.jpg
24 KB, 249x249
i have a serious craving problem. there is a time during the day when the need for sweets gets crazy high and when i dont get it i feel shitty - its gone when i give in.

its an endless cycle. anybody here who got this under control? i eat usually very healthy and not on a huge caloric deficit. iam even full when the cravings kick in.
>>
drink more water.
>>
>>37439099
i drink TONS of water, tea, coffee without sugar
>>
>>37439082
Stop being a beta and learn self-control. I'm at a

1500cal defict and want pizza so bad but tell my

stomach to fuck off
>>
>>37439133
if you had any self-control you wouldn't be in a 1500 cal deficit, you fat fuck
>>
>>37439213
>12%

Keep reaching autist cuckboy
>>
EC stack fixed my craving issues.
>>
>>37439234
"ok"

Sub 12 % and still at a 1.5k deficit

You are literally eating maybe half a brocolli a day
>>
>>37439082
just fucking dont eat it? smoke cigarettes or something, you need to stop eating sugar and it will stop.
>>
>>37439245
Tell me more
>>
>>37439258
you know that sugar is as addictive as crack right?
>>
>>37439278
well it looks like theres nothing you can do you might as well just binge
>>
File: 478965.jpg (9 KB, 253x186) Image search: [Google]
478965.jpg
9 KB, 253x186
>>37439270
>>
>>37439278
yeah how do you stop being addicted to a thing? addicted to cigarettes, fucking stop smoking them. addicted to heroine, fucking stop doing heroine.
addicted to sugar like some weak willed fat cuck? fucking stop eating sugar. do what you have to do to stop eating sugar. eventually the cravings will die down. dont make excuses you fucking piece of shit. make a plan, stick to your plan, and stop eating sugar.
>>
File: 1462279370924.jpg (168 KB, 1024x1448) Image search: [Google]
1462279370924.jpg
168 KB, 1024x1448
You are addicted to sugar, try to minimise your sugar intake.

Dont eat ANY foods with added sugar and these cravings wil go away.

About 80% of all foods have added sugar though so it wont he easy.

Hang in there bro, we are all gonna make it.
>>
>>37439082
Sugar addict here. Every time I've kicked it, the only thing that has worked for me is telling myself that the next couple days are gonna be uncomfortable and being OK with that. Besides, cravings really only last 5 minutes. If you make it through that, you can make it period.
>>
>>37439258

>smoke cigarettes or something

Quality advice
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.