[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm pretty sure I have cushings syndrome. >Urinate alot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Cushings.jpg (23 KB, 500x487) Image search: [Google]
Cushings.jpg
23 KB, 500x487
I'm pretty sure I have cushings syndrome.

>Urinate alot (more than 5 times a day easily)
>Almost always got a red face/red cheeks
>Lots of stretch marks all over my body, hips, stomache, under my arms, on my arms, shoulders, etc
>Obese af (mostly torso too)
>Have trouble sleeping alot

What do /fit/?
>>
let people slap your doll-esque face gently for a few shekels
>>
>>37437980
Change diet, get active, and lose weight
>>
>>37437980
those can all be explained as symptoms of fatness. stop trying to attribute it to a disease.
>>
>>37437993
nah
>>37438001
But what if it is the disease and I got a tumor or something?
>>37438023
Actually I'd be happier if it was because of fatness and only fatness since that would mean I had no tumor or in need of any surgery.

Just seems like alot of symptoms at once, + how is the redness of my face or urination contributed by just me being fat?
>>
>>37437980
You're just fat you fat fuck. Eat less and lift.
>>
>>37437980
You're fat bro. Lose weight and I'm sure all those stupid symptoms will disappear. Besides the rosy cheeks that is.
>>
>>37438023
MUH GENES

OP, have you considered not eating like a garbage truck?

If this is out of the question, then may I suggest you get hit by one instead?
>>
>>37437980
Go to the doctor and ask. There are ways of fixing it if it is genuinely Cushings syndrome.

Also, 5 times of urination isn't bad if you've been drinking a lot (if you pee a fair amount each time and its clear). It might be a problem if theres not much pee each time and/or its darker yellow.
>>
>>37438062
If you're that concerned about a tumor then go see a doctor. But if you go and find out that there isn't a tumor, the doctor would tell you to

>Change diet, get active, and lose weight
>>
>>37437980
>more than 5 times a day easily
That's not that bad
stop going to webmd
>>
>>37438080
>>37438093
>>37438107
Ty /fit/ needed to hear this, although on the last post, it's not genetic it's from having too much cortisol.

>>37438112
Well it's not alot every time no.

>>37438131
Yeah I'm not arguing over how to lose weight. Just paranoid and very unsure.

>>37438157
Huh, so that's good then.

Think I'm just going to the doctor, see if I can take a cortisol test and if it turns out I don't have it I guess I just have to change diet, get active and lose weight.
>>
>>37437980
Post pic, mate
Looking at your body makes a great difference in diagnosing cushings or not
>>
This is why fat people frustrate me.
There is nothing to be scared of if you lose weight at a sensible rate.
>>
>>37438107
>have you considered not eating like a garbage truck?

kek
>>
>>37438157
>>37438198
Five times a day is not bad if you're hydrating properly. I've read that w proper hydration someone should piss every 1.5-3 hours. Ever since I've begun to pay attention to hydration I wonder if it was better to just be ignorant and not piss so much.
>>
My sister had that op. The surgery went well. She got the tumor removed when she was 16. She is a normal 19 year old now, lost all the excess fat and water weight and her joints developed fine.

Get an MRI
>>
>>37438549

loose skin can be scary desu

that's not a good reason to stay fat though
>>
>>37437980
>cushings syndrome.

If you have Cushing's, you would know it. The symptoms you listed in your self-diagnosis are common among garden-variety fat people. A better diagnosis would look at those symptoms which are unique to Cushing's, especially the moon face (and this is really obvious), the quasimodo hump, the disproportionately thin, spindly limbs, muscle wasting and thin, easily bruised skin.

Most importantly is the rapidity of the onset. You can go from perfectly normal to total train wreck within months of the onset of the syndrome. Pic related. That's a 'before and after' of the same kid, four months after the onset of the syndrome.

If you don't have these disease-specific symptoms and have become fat and and red faced very gradually (like a normal fatty) then it's very unlikely that you have Cushing's.
>>
>>37438062
Frequent urination is a symptom of diabetes
Facial plethora can be indicative of heart disease, autoimmune conditions hormonal issues and a whole range of other diseases that are associated with obesity.

Regardless, go to a fucking doctor, get your hormone levels checked and also lose some weight you fat fuck.
>>
>>37438798
Most of the times hypercortisolism is due to an exogenous factor
>>
File: Cushings-Syndrome-pictures.jpg (44 KB, 500x301) Image search: [Google]
Cushings-Syndrome-pictures.jpg
44 KB, 500x301
>>37438835
\
Ah forgot the pic
>>
>>37438842
Cushing's has some distinct symptoms that get worse over time and I am assuming OP knows them and is worried for a reason

Though it is a lot more common in women

>>37438847
This
>>
>>37438847

That is one miserable kid.
>>
More like Cushion syndrome
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.