[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I permanently fucked up my knee.... I have always been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: shutterstock_92175247.jpg (289 KB, 1000x664) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_92175247.jpg
289 KB, 1000x664
I think I permanently fucked up my knee....

I have always been a jogger since last year and about two months ago I hurt my left knee randomly. I didnt jogg for about two weeks and it felt better. I wore a knee sleeve for a while to help recovery. I took it off after about over a month after my injury and I was fine for about two weeks. Then I started to get knee and shin splints. Now it hurts to even to walk my dog after 5 minutes.....

I really think I messed it up some how and Im really pisst because running was my favorite exercise. I'm not even old im 25 and shouldn't be experience this yet.
>>
See a doctor fucktard
>>
>Get hurt
>Get 0 medical checks
How about you stop being a dumb shit?
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 236x157) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 236x157
ACL prob torn
>>
>>37437759
i tore mine. 7 months post surgery and only just got cleared for squats and diddlys at about 5 months. shit sucks man it is a really tough recovery
>>
>>37437759
>tearing acl while running
that would be quite an achievement
>>
>>37436644
I had this. Just stretch your knee out and get some bone growth supplements. You'll be running again in no time.
>>
one time i sprained my ankle. literally the next 3 consecutive days i went on hikes. ankle still hurts all the time. now it does this funky click thing when i do calf raises for my arches.
>>
>>37436644
>I have always been a jogger
>since last year
>>
>>37436644
HAHA RUNNING FAGGOTS

Running is the worst form of cardio
>>
>>37436644
I tore medial patellar reticulum and can still run lol
>>
>jogger
Lol, anyway, stop it and immediately go for the bicycle Jew after talking to your doctor. Get physical therapy, this is of the upmost importance. Take from a runner of four years, this isn't something to fuck around with. I've had friends who've had to give up running completely because of injuries like that.
>>
>>37440873
>worst form of cardio
>humans literally evolved to run long distances to wear out prey until they can get the kill
Also, though it may not be the best form of cardio, have you considered some enjoy the challenge of it? The sport? Or the idea of being able to go further after with only your own two legs and like being outdoors? Sometimes I just don't think you people get fitness is also for fun.
>>
>>37436644
Kek and people say squats hurt your knees
>>
>>37441279
Running improperly ruins your knees. This guy never had a coach in high school or physical theropists like us runners who've been runnin since high school have. We had people to critique our form and help us get better, he didn't. A lot of injuries are sustained in all forms of exercise through improper form and performance.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.