[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Intermittent Fasting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 0222-Adolf-Hitler.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0222-Adolf-Hitler.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
Anyone here do IF? I'm currently on a 4 hour eating window so I eat from about 5-9 in the evening but it fluctuates. Sometimes I eat as late as 11 if I'm busy.

Is it better to have a eating window during the day and going to bed with an empty stomach for fat loss or does it not matter? I want to get down to like 8% body fat. Only been down to about 12% in the past.

Pic unrelated. I'm from /pol/ and I don't have any /fit/ relevant pictures... Sorry.
>>
Cummon
>>
I guess I do this when Im at work. I eat a big lunch breakfast/lunch before I head out. Drink lots of water and chew gum during my shift. Do my best to not get 2 double western bacon cheese burgers and eat ground rice and turkey again.
>>
File: 20160603_154911.jpg (773 KB, 918x1176) Image search: [Google]
20160603_154911.jpg
773 KB, 918x1176
>>37435526
I do

Gotta keep my skelly form so I can make all of the fatasses jelly
>>
>>37435901

Great, if you could at least attempt to address my question that would be great
>>
>>37435526
Does not matter when.
Just have a deficit if you want to lose weight. Btw. According to lean gains you should not have a eating window much shorter than 8hrs
>>
>>37435967

Lean Gains is for noobs. Supreme Gentlemen like me have done the four hour window for a long time. Its feels good
>>
>>37435956
I would say it is better to do it right before you go to bed, then eat a bunch and sleep yourself into gains.

So it takes some planning out but generally if you just carb load and then do it for a few hours until you hit the hunger pains then you will be good to go.

I only do it once or twice a week though because if I do it more I end up losing strength/muscle mass.
>>
>>37435967
Plus
Your Body starts burning your Bodys fat when your Insuline Level is low - so basically in the fasting period.
If you go longer than 16hrs then atleast get a few aminos during the fasting to lower muscle loss
>>
>>37435901
>implying anyone will be jelly of someone with such a weak jawline
>>
>>37435526
I use to do it, it is fine if all you do is walk and talk but not to great for a job with a lot of lifts
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.