[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yes this is a legitimate question. How do I get a body like pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
Yes this is a legitimate question. How do I get a body like pic related? Just skeleton mode, basically. Do I just need to not eat or what?
>>
>>37433975
do cardio and eat at a deficit
>>
>>37434000
For how long?
>>
>>37433975

Heroin.
>>
>>37434037

For the cardio? Forever. Eating at a deficit? Until you achieve the desired weight. Even after that, though, you'll have to live with a low TDEE, so you'll never be able to eat as much as you presumably are now.
>>
>>37434037
until you look like the thing in the pic
>>
>>37434065
And the cardio should be every day? How long and what kind?
>>
>>37434095
As often as possible, ideally every day, even multiple times. Say a morning and evening run.
>>
>>37433975

>Wanting that body

2.718281828 kek m8
>>
>>37434127
So would 30mins every day be enough?
>>
>>37434135
That's prettt much what I want to look like
>>
>>37434141

Not ideal, but it could work, if you eat at enough of a deficit. But ideally if you were jogging, two ~one hour runs a day would work. If you do HIIT you can spend less time, but the amount of effort and dedication required would be a lot higher.

That said, workup to it. Don't start by trying to jog two hours a day, just do what you can. There's an informational pic out there of how to do couch to 5k, that should work if you have no other ideas.
>>
>>37434145
Pretty*
>>
>>37434154
Okay then that'll be great. So just steady jogging for an hour morning and night? No need for like rowing machine or cycling or shit like that?
>>
>>37434161
you need to do 2xF bench press every day of course but that's obvious
>>
>>37433975

The only guys who tend to want this body are dudes who have been overweight most if not all their lives

Skelly isn't that great 2bh
>>
>>37434145

Sorry, didn't mean to be rude.

My plan was that someone would say:

>"what? 2.718281828?"

And then I would say:

>"Isn't that what you mean when you say lel kek? The absolute value of eulers number?"

Also, i'm autistic.
>>
>>37433975
>>37434145

why? I mean I guess that heroin chic, emo pop star look can be okay with no shirt but the moment you put clothes on you'll just look like one of the millions of boring scrawny fucks in the world
>>
>>37434161

It'll certainly work to start, and depending on your build might work over the long haul too. If you end up with a low body fat percentage and find that you still don't look how you want, you might have to alter your exercise plan or supplement your diet in some way.

But there's no question that you'll improve on two hours of jogging a day. That's beyond question. It'll happen, assuming you maintain an appropriate diet as well.
>>
>>37434166
Wait what?
>>
>>37434167
That's me. Better than being skinny fat, and muscles/strength aren't appealling to me.
>>
>>37434192
Sweet, thanks so much for your help. Final question: do I need to concern myself with macros still or is just an overall deficit every day enough?
>>
>>37434244

Macros are important to overall health, yeah. When you're eating at a deficit, you can easily run into problems. But that's only if you're eating at a large deficit (-500 or more).

Really though, as long as you're healthy now, you can just eat the same diet, but less. So if you're eating like... I dunno, 3k and want to cut down to 1.5k, just literally eat the same stuff as now, but half of it.
>>
>>37434290
That's really easier than I thought then. Again, thank you so much for all your help :)
>>
>>37434037
For as long as it takes, motherfucker
>>
>>37434319

No prob. Just be aware, this simple stuff probably won't get you *exactly* what you're looking for. It may, and it'll certainly improve your body quickly if you stick to it religiously, but when you get close to your goal you might need to tweak your diet or exercise to get that last little bit.

I mean, maybe not, too. There's no real reason to go crazy with changes right now. Less food + one or two runs a day will get results. Just be aware that you might need to tweak it later.
>>
>>37434359
That's all fine. Im 77kg now and probably like ~20% body fat, how long before I start seeing results?
>>
>>37433975
I used to think this looked cool too when I was like 18...(30 now) Then I realized this was faggotry and fucking shitty.

Undereat, eat only junk food when you finally do consume calories, have really bad breath from malnourishment, run away the few calories you take in, let your body be so malnourished that it eats away any muscle you have as well. You also must have a small skeletal frame. This guy basically has a woman's skinny skeletal structure, so if you're like me, you have a larger bone structure which looks more manly. Back when I thought that shit was a good look, I thought it was a curse to not look like a skinny woman, now that I lift, it's a blessing.
>>
>>37434127
>under-eating and as much cardio as possible
this is how to have a heart attack.
>>
>>37434173
Jesus man I'm sorry
>>
Didn't expect to see Ville Valo on /fit/
>>
Thought this was a breast cancer awareness thread
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.