[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the one secret technique I wouldn't believe for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Build-Big-Forearms.jpg (16 KB, 455x300) Image search: [Google]
Build-Big-Forearms.jpg
16 KB, 455x300
What is the one secret technique I wouldn't believe for getting big forearms?
>>
>>37433937
finger grip overhead presses
>>
>>37433937
Wrist roller
>>
File: rich.png (524 KB, 541x599) Image search: [Google]
rich.png
524 KB, 541x599
HAMMER CURLS
>>
Grip training

Plate pinches and also working the muscle that opens your mitts whatever its called
>>
Steroids and farmers walks
>>
giving your gymbro a surprise handjob in the locker room
no homo. try it. you won't regret it and he won't mind it if you tell him afterwards it was just for the gains.
>>
>>37433937
forearm training and roids
>>
>>37433937
>acquire 5 gallon bucket
>fill 85% with sand
>burrow your hands to the bottom of the bucket, keeping all sand in the bucket
>repeat
>profit

All this in addition to the things lifted above (hammer curls, open your mitts, etc)
>>
>>37434055
holy shit. last time I heard about that ancient meme exercise was probably 10 years ago or something. feels like I've gone back in time
>>
wrist curls
wrist roller
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwn0dKVoeVo
>>
How effective are fat GRIPZ?
Not thinking of buying them specifically, but my dad offered me his fat barbell which is 2-3 times the diameter of an oly bar, figured I'd take him up on it if it was worth it.
>>
File: IMG_1302.jpg (124 KB, 1080x1290) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1302.jpg
124 KB, 1080x1290
>stand holding two barbells in the center, one in each hand
>keep the barbells perfectly horizontal to the ground for 45 seconds to a minute
>repeat for 4 reps
Once you get stronger you can add 5 and 10 lbs plates. This shit will get your forearms jacked
>>
>>37434279
why not just go straight to barbell flyes?
>>
>>37433937
Straight arm pull down
>>
>>37435184
Because that would make sense
>>
File: 1452163553681.jpg (21 KB, 240x311) Image search: [Google]
1452163553681.jpg
21 KB, 240x311
>>37434279
is that the girl from the react channel? Wtf. Post more pics
>>
lift
>>
>>37434279
The way it's worded here sounds like nonsense but watch Ed Coan's Supertraining deadlift video and he talks about this as assistance work. Shit's cash.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.