[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I miss him so much, /fit/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: scooby.jpg (194 KB, 934x1017) Image search: [Google]
scooby.jpg
194 KB, 934x1017
I miss him so much, /fit/.
>>
File: 1oH1CaY.png (148 KB, 1260x388) Image search: [Google]
1oH1CaY.png
148 KB, 1260x388
>>37433057

Goobert Nattyson, the puzzlemaster must return to us
>>
File: f2d.png (1 MB, 1270x2769) Image search: [Google]
f2d.png
1 MB, 1270x2769
That is a man who got far less than he deserved.
>>
>>37433124
>tfw I've never been able to see the original jeff video since there are no copies that I can find on youtube
Also what exactly happened to scooby with his doxxed information? What did the information do that made his life go out of order?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlH-_nvGIkE
>>
>>37433284
There never was a video
>>
>>37433124
god I hate Jeff even more now
what a fucking faggot
>>
>>37433084
scooby is german?
>>
i like gooby a lot, hes def on trt/ some type of gh/peps
>>
>>37433704
He's a kike.
>>
>>37433084
can someone tell me exactly what it was that made him leave? Ive heard several different things
>>
>>37434110

People sent scooby death threats and shit after some /sp/ faggot doxxed him

Some dude even went to his house and took some pictures iirc
>>
>>37433308
My god, Scooby is the best thing that ever happened to this board.
>>
>>37433308
What a man child
>WHY ARE MY PECS BIGGER THAN URS
>Y ARE MY BICEPS BIGGER THAN URS
>ROIDS ROIDS ROIDS

this guy is fucking pathetic
>>
he still lurks here from time to time
>>
>>37434272
this
>>
Comedy gold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXUnyYTkpD4
>>
>>37434289
he might be lurking right now ;)
>>
>>37434394
is this the puzzlemaster himself?

hey gooby thanks for the help
>>
>>37433057
He's a faggot biggot. There's a soda in his fridge yet he preaches how soda is bad? I'm seriously disgusted by Scooby, don't like him at all
>>
>>37434365
>this realllly reallly important photogapher is going to flight me to anTTartica this week, I think that's in canada..

god how I wish I could see the jeff version
>>
>>37434414
he lives with his husband tho, maybe he likes it? I don't know anon you could actually try and see the brighter side of shit

>wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg
>>
Scooby has been nothing but a cry baby lately. People pointed out in his latest video that he was feeding the trolls. His response:

>WAHHHH I AM NOT FEEDING THE TROLLS NOR BEING TROLLED!!!!!

Seriously, Scooby. I know you are lurking. Stop being such a crybaby and get back to the awesome guy you are that gives excellent fitness advice.
>>
>>37434983
I'm glad other people agree. I really like his old videos where he wasn't so pretentious about lifting, and he seemed really happy all the time. A lot of his recent videos are him attacking people, absolutely shitting on certain diets/work outs/people, and just being a dick in general.
>>
Fuck off harrington
You're not that clever dan
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.