[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I did an experiment with my biceps, what do you think ? size
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Experiment.jpg (27 KB, 357x254) Image search: [Google]
Experiment.jpg
27 KB, 357x254
I did an experiment with my biceps, what do you think ?
size was 32-29.5 cm now both 33.5
reps was 5 x 8kg now 4 x 18kg (i managed only once to do 3 reps with 20 kg now i can do only one not wure why)
>>
File: 32950923095235.jpg (2 KB, 38x33) Image search: [Google]
32950923095235.jpg
2 KB, 38x33
>that back hair
>>
>>37432268
>reps was 5 x 8kg now 4 x 18kg (i managed only once to do 3 reps with 20 kg now i can do only one not wure why)
are you me
the 20kg dumbell shit is retarded
curls are the bane of my existence
>>
>>37432268
What experiment, exactly? 33.5 is still awfully small. Fix your posture
>>
That looks like a tumor. You like that look?
>>
Nigga fuck curls, they're bullshit. You don't need to isolate your 13" baby arms. Do underhanded rows and chinups for biceps, and bench press and OHP for triceps. That's all you need.
>>
>>37432268
do weighted chins and heavy rows faggot
>>
>>37432286
i have them on the front too

>>37432304
i did only 4 to 5 reps daily to see wut happens

>>37432316
potato genetics
>>
>>37432333
>i did only 4 to 5 reps daily to see wut happens
and only 1 set ?

that's shitty but still work, you could have done way better
>>
>>37432322
>Don't do isolation exercises for a muscle you want to isolate

K t-rex
>>
>>37432740
yep one set only
>>
>>37432268
Overall you gained a large amount of size. Your delts are much bigger. Your lats are defined. Your abs look better.
Its likely that your biceps arent bigger because you chose a "better" exercise. Its probably just because you kept exercising and you are seeing the results of your progress.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.