[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bulking is easy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160217_155355.jpg (31 KB, 473x315) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160217_155355.jpg
31 KB, 473x315
Cutting:
>hungry all the time
>weak and always getting weaker
>tired all day every day
>recovery time sucks

Bulking:
>stronk and getting stronker
>never tired
>always full
>never really out of energy and could do a whole workout after finishing the last

So /fit/ why do skellies think bulking is hard to?

>inb4 hurr fatboi
>>
fast metabolism.
no money.
Small stomach.
disease.
>>
Force feeding yourself the same old stale shit is not fun.
You're not going to have to keep throw up down your throat daily when cutting.
>>
Cutting:
>not having to spend extra time on cooking and cleaning
>eating is boring anyway
>I don't feel hungry so whatever

Bulking:
>stomachpains all the time
>nauseated and always sweating
>afraid that moving around will lead to vomiting

because skellies are not used to eating and that shit takes time getting used to.
>>
>>37430958

Cutting is easier than bulking.
>>
>>37431243
no its not
>>
>>37431243
>>37431246
for you
>>
>>37431176
OP here, the food I eat while cutting is the dullest shit ever. Bulking is great because IIFYM
>>
>>37430958

Cutting:
>Blood sugar control is fucking great
> Stronger and getting stronger, even when I was natty because UD 2.0 is the best fucking cutting routine ever
> energetic all day
> Recovery time is great, even on standard cuts when I was natty because I've been lifting long enough.

Bulking:
> High blood sugar
> Fucking tired all the time
> Stronger and stronger each workout but rarely fucked to do anything
> Pissy
> Farting non fucking stop

I hate bulking, I'd rather recomp for life. I've been lifting 7 years and on gear for 1, most of the time I recomped on ud 2.0 and I bulked maybe 3 times?
But hey I got to a 165kg bench, 230kg squat and 300kg deadlift natty at 5'10 82kg lean.
I did bulk on my first cycle, but desu it makes no difference, I just aim for 300g protein and leave kcals low and still grow the same on my blasts. UD 2.0 is the best recomp routine I've ever done, twice a day training is great for mass.
High carb sucks for me.
High fat sucks.
High protein + moderate carb and low fat is my sweet spot.

I likely have genetic predisposition to diabetes though (entire mothers family is diabetic... later life stage diabetes though so I presume its HLA-DR3 polymorphism related, not chromosome 11 IN/DEL/mutation or anything, I don't know my genotype for those genes though, and the PCR machine costs too much at the uni to use and im a PhD student so im poor)
>>
>>37432213

Although I do admit if you're in your first 2 years of lifting properly and are lean enough and not predisposed to any insulin resistance based disease or metabolism disease then bulking is absolutely perfect for muscle and strength gain.

Otherwise it's a load of shit, just get enough carbs, get as much protein as you need and essential fats (omega 6, 3) and train hard. Honestly it's overstated with the whole requiring energy surplus thing once you get to a certain point in your lifting career. You can still grow, unless you're sub 8% bodyfat.
>>
>>37430958
cutting
>don't have to do shit
>it's literally the act of NOT doing something

bulking
>constantly have to force yourself to eat

how is that not fucking simple to understand
>>
>>37432213
>High protein + moderate carb and low fat
my nigger
>>
>>37430958
bulking sucks because I can't sit and eat food all day, I have to spend my free time shoving food down my throat and not vomiting

some people get hungry when they are stressed out and some people lose their appetite, you probably want to eat when you are stressed so eating like a pig feels good to you like a hot tub or jerking off

unless it's Saturday and I'm tranquil as fuck I feel like vomiting when I'm bulking, and I'm guessing this is true for all skellies
>>
>>37434519

Skelly here, I have the same issue with bulking.
>>
You will never be hungry on a cut if you hit appropriate micros.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.