[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw there's no exercise to get rid of keloids.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: IMAG0039_fuckingendme.jpg (76 KB, 804x1250) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0039_fuckingendme.jpg
76 KB, 804x1250
>tfw there's no exercise to get rid of keloids.
>>
>>37430821
explain
>>
>>37430821
There is if you count killing yourself an exercise.
>>
File: 1211122535.jpg (99 KB, 908x714) Image search: [Google]
1211122535.jpg
99 KB, 908x714
>there's no exercise to get rid of dick-spines
>>
>>37430840
Horrible backne as a kid. Forever cursed.
>>
>>37430845
>still bothering about it
are you 15 or what
>>
Go see a dermatologist.
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 710x508) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 710x508
>>37430845
Like a cat?
>>
>>37431109
basically, yeah

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_coronae_glandis
>>
>>37430821
Tea tree essential oil is considered good for getting rid of keloids and hypertrophic scars. In fact, it can even inhibit the growth of keloids and provide relief from itching and inflammation. So, you can apply tea tree oil or a mix of tea tree oil and vitamin E oil on your keloids. In case you do not want to put the oil directly on your skin, you may add it in a hot salt water solution. To prepare the solution, add half a teaspoon of sea salt and a few drops of tea tree oil in cup of warm distilled water. Soak the affected area in it for about 5-15 minutes. Follow this treatment two times in a day for almost two weeks.
>>
>>37430821
Scalpel, tweezers. Open them up and pick out whatever crap is in there.

Or just break the skin and crush them like they're big zits.
>>
>>37431210
Keloids is scar tissue
>>
Omg go get yourself some kenalog injections it's fixable
>>
>>37430821
Google "dermaroller"
Thank me later op.
>>
>>37430845
You should relish in the fact that you are inducing ovulation in your partner though
>>
>>37430821
hurr durr what is kenalog
>>
>>37430821
go see a fucking dermatologist. at the very least you can get on corticosteroid injections that can flatten them and or be used in conjuction with cryo treatment
>>
>>37433787
"Dermarolling/needling can be used on any type of scars with the exception of keloid"

http://side-effects.owndoc.com/dermarolling-side-effects.php
>>
g-guys i think i have something like this on my face
Is there any chance i will look normal again?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.