[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you Masturbate to yourself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: lovemyself.jpg (375 KB, 1500x1100) Image search: [Google]
lovemyself.jpg
375 KB, 1500x1100
How do you stop staring at yourself in the mirror.
>>
You don't
>>
>>37430309

I like to masturbate to videos I've made of myself masturbating.

Some call me vain, but I don't see why I should settle.
>>
Look at your face instead of your body

Kills the mood instantly
>>
I don't think this is a bad idea, will try one day.
>>
>>37430475
I look at my face 75% of the time. I'm not just objectifying myself. I actually care about the intimacy.
>>
>>37430309
After a hard workout, I sometimes get aroused at my own sweaty smell. I've masturbated to that. Does that count?
>>
>>37430583
Counts as being gay, yeah.
>>
>>37430729

It's not gay if the hand jerking you off is attached to yourself. It's only gay if you jerking off others with your own hand. But it's ok if other men jerk you off because that's not gay. They're the gays ones for doing it to you, but you're not gay. You're just enjoying the feeling.
>>
>>37430729

>being straight
>making it

kek
>>
>>37430475
you're forgetting that most people look better in the mirror, i look like a 9/10 in the evening with good lighting but look like absolute shit in photos
>>
>>37430986
Man I'm the exact opposite I look like shit in the mirror but then look great in pictures
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.