[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How 2 recomp?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
I'm 6'0" 70kg skellyfat, how do I recomp to ottermode?
I'd just bulk but I've got bad gyno and I just want to look good at the moment. So I'll save that for when I'm a bit older and have money for surgery
>>
If you're skinnyfat at 70kg and you're 6ยด0 you're definetely lying about your height. Manlet warning.
>>
>>37429865

you could start by reading the sticky
>>
>>37429865
>I'm 6'0" 70kg
Sure thing, tubby.
>>
>>37430005
>>37429958
he doesn't have much fat anywhere except his lovehandles and tits so he's probs telling the truth
>>
>>37429976
I keep hearing that SS is the worst thing for a skinnyfat, the sticky just says SS
>>
>>37429958
>>37430005
I'm 6'1" I just prefer saying 6, I am 70kg, don't really know what else to tell you, I've got really skinny wrists and ankles so maybe my bones are light?
Either way can any of you guys help me, I wanna improve myself
>>
>>37430084
Read the sticky, you stupid fuck.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
>>37430095
Yeah I did, it recommends SS or SL, but I've been lurking for a little bit and most people here think SS would make me stronger but aren't good for a skinnyfat because it'll make your hips wider etc.
Are they just trolling?
Here's another angle, I think I'm a textbook skinnyfat / skellyfat
>>
>>37430130

SS is fine, it's not going to widen your hips.
>>
>>37430154
So if I read the sticky right (I might not of), if I do it for a while and eat at maintenance while doing a bit of cardio I'll lose some fat and put on some muscle and stay the same weight?
Is that recomping
>>
>>37430248
yeah, that's exactly what I did, and lost 3 kg but my arms, chest and shoulders got bigger and was still able add weight to my lifts every week.

shialabeouf.gif DO IT
>>
>>37429958
he has absolutely no muscle beyond what's holding his frame together, so its sort of plausible he could be 70kg.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.