[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So who's the most annoying fatasses or skeletons and why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1453619432641.png (72 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1453619432641.png
72 KB, 900x900
So who's the most annoying fatasses or skeletons and why is it skeletons?

>waaaaaaah waaaah i have to put food in my mouth and chew
>waaaaaaaah my appetite wont allow for it
>waaah my shit food habits are caused by my parents
>waaaaah hardgainer with high metabolism
>waaaaah fit reveal the secret to weightgain to me it surely cant just be eating and lifting!!
>>
fuck off you retarded teenager
>>
>>37428217
Fatasses by far.
>>
>>37428225
Id have to agree if we're talking fat women vs skeleton guys.
>>
>>37428217
OP is just jelly of the skelly's ability to not get fat as soon as you relax on counting calories.

I am too
>>
>>37428217
Go to bed, fatty
>>
What happens when a skelly cuts?

Do they still suffer the same issues as an ex-fatty would with getting lean and staying lean?

I've always wondered this. I never hear stories on skellies who have bulked up and cut back down to a muscular physique. They only seem to ever make gains when they jump on steroids and just go from skelly and lean to muscular and lean, with no fluffy bulking phase at all.

Where are all the ex-skellies who actually bulked successful and cut?
>>
Everyone who isn't me is the most annoying 2bh
>>
File: 1447522751020.jpg (187 KB, 774x702) Image search: [Google]
1447522751020.jpg
187 KB, 774x702
>tfw the small bit of muscle I've gained has revealed good insertions and symmetrical abs
>tfw still skellymode

maybe a few years down the line I'll make it
>>
>>37428217
As a former skelly and dyel nowadays i dont complain about having to eat more, but sometimes it is a bit frustrating to see that fatasses have a lot of muscle mass even if they are neets...while a skelly has no muscle mass by definition....

Being skelly is just harder than a fattass if you want to be swole....
>>
Men, Op is some fatass or former fatass who has weight problems and now blames skeletons for his fat problems.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.