[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>6 months of training shoulders >Barely notice difference
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1464746308144.jpg (57 KB, 737x691) Image search: [Google]
1464746308144.jpg
57 KB, 737x691
>6 months of training shoulders
>Barely notice difference
>One intense bicep/tricep day
>Literally grew over night
I'm starting to think I have shitty genetics, if I hit 2 years and I see no boulders, I don't know what I'm going to do.
>>
instead of blaming genetics you should probably blame your lack of proper training, form, diet/sleep and/or lack of effort
>>
>>37426734
I train front/back/side delts 3 times a week and get 8 hours of sleep. Diet is bulking.

Don't judge me, help me.
>>
>>37426784
how much was your barbell shoulder press when you started and whats it at now
>>
>>37426794
Staring was 90lb, now it's 175lb.
>>
>>37426808
are you sure it isn't just body dysmorphia, i mean, you don't just go from 90lb to 175lb without having to gain a lot of shoulder mass, assuming you're using strict form. it isn't like the deadlift where there are so many areas to improve in. With OHP, if you don't get bigger, you don't really get far. You OHP more than me and the majority of fit. Perhaps your medial delts are lagging? What do you do for rear and side delts anyway
>>
>>37426685

>training shoulders
>while not on steroids

you wasting your time bitch nigga.
>>
>>37426685
reevaluate your diet, keep progressing and maybe bump your protein up make sure youre focusing on your lateral raises and rear delt work. obviously as a natural we wont have bowling ball shoulders but dont listen to any dyel pessimist crying that everyone with muscular development is on steroids. just keep at it and keep progressing were all gunna make it
>>
>expecting to get boulder shoulders as a natty
Lmao'ing at ur life
>>
Post pics
>>
>>37427406
trying this hard to insult on macedonian bean and wine market.
>>
File: image.png (34 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
image.png
34 KB, 255x255
>>37426685
Gr8 blog post m8

Subscribed (and upboated).
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.