[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fat belly dancer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: imgres.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
What would you say to this lady?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a1r4PyDPjE
>>
i would say, "calories in calories out, fat ass"
>>
>>37426505
Why do you think so many fats chose to be blind to obvious scientific facts? I refuse to believe that anyone is that dumb.
>>
I have nothing to say to her. There is no reason for me to spend any of my time or attention on this irrelevant nobody.
>>
>>37426532
Well it raises /fit/s up more if they do this, don't you think?
>>
>>37426724
No, it just kind of makes you look like a thin-skinned reactionary if you're so insecure in your beliefs that you feel challenged by a literal nobody on television.
As an adult, I try not to waste my time getting upset over nonsense.
>>
>>37426858
When did I ever say I was insecure? I was simply stating that when there are more fats it raises /fits/s up. It makes you sound like a confrontational faggot. I would recommend, if you want to get a mate, you refrain from such faggotry in the future.
>>
>>37426479
if only holocaust victims had this problem
>6 goririan
>>
File: 5d6.jpg (28 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
5d6.jpg
28 KB, 600x600
>>37427023
>you have to explicitly say you're insecure to actually be insecure
>>
>>37427055
Okay, what about the post implied that I was insecure?
>>
>>37426517
>skips a meal
>I DIDN'T LOSE WEIGHT THIS IS BULLSHIT MY METABOLISM IS SO FUCKED
>goes on binge eating daily
>>
>>37427063
The original post.
>What would you say to this lady?

Why does anything need to be said to her? Much less why do a bunch of autists on a Taiwanese knitting discussion forum need to say anything to her?

She's an idiot. There are several idiots in the world. Your post implies some need to address this one that has demonstrated that she won't even listen to medical professionals. She will either wise up or die, but she won't do the former by the words of someone from 4chan, so there's no need for anyone to concern themselves with her.

Or as another anon put it succinctly, >>37426532
>>
>>37426479
a-are you an archaologist?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.