[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
homemade healthy recipe thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Post custom recipes that you've created that are tasty as fuck and healthy.

>broccoli tacos
>1 head of fresh broccoli
> 1 clove of garlic
> 1/4 of onion
> 1 can of black beans
> 1/2 can of corn
> some taco seasoning

First sauteed the diced onion and chopped garlic. Add beans and corns. Then add broccoli and the taco seasoning. Mix it until the broccoli is al dente or whatever.

For the dressing just get some greek yogurt and add some lemon juice and pepper.

Lather up a tortilla with the dressing and spread the other stuff.
>>
>>37424219
I just had something similar
>rice
>mashed black beans with taco seasoning
>mashed avocado
>salsa
>whole wheat tortilla

through everything inside and wrapped it up, it was pretty tasty
>>
>>37424301
are you one of those people that hates texture?
>>
>>37424329
the rice added lots of texture, plus the beans and avocado I left a little lumpy
>>
>>37424219
what is going on in that picture
>>
>>37424390
Carbo loading.
>>
A good snack is a pb&j with banana slices with some honey drizzled on.
>>
>>37424219
>this triggers the gavin
>>
File: hungry.jpg (792 KB, 2693x1936) Image search: [Google]
hungry.jpg
792 KB, 2693x1936
>>37424219
>>
>bed of spinach or cabbage in an oven safe bowl
>toss with a light amount of oil + seasonings
>take out after 3 minutes and crack two eggs on top, season top of eggs
>bake until over easy
>take out of oven, break yolks and enjoy
>>
>>37424390
It might be a french onion soup recipe
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.