[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dont lift for 1 year cause army fucked my shit up >lose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: post-76002-143615061469.jpg (21 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
post-76002-143615061469.jpg
21 KB, 450x600
>dont lift for 1 year cause army fucked my shit up
>lose all my gains (60kgx5 ohp , 120kgx2 highbar squat , 160kgx1 deadlift , 90kgx5 bench) at 77kg bw
>weak as fuck can deadlift like 100kgx1 , squat 80kg for 1 tops and bench 60 struggling
>jump on test and get back to the gym
>7 weeks in my lifts are deadlift 180kgx3 , bench 105kgx5 , squat 130kgx5 highbar and easy , ohp 65kgx5 bw at 87kg with same bf% but alot of it is water weight due to not using an AI
planning to blast and cruise now
so why arent you pinning test /fit/?
>>
>>37423657

darwin award goes to you my man
>>
>>37423694
no tnx i believe in Jesus
>>
>>37423657

You do realise that most of those strength gains have nothing to do with the test, right?
>>
>>37423657
>not using an AI
unless you're taking a very low dose of test this is stupid

you're stupid

why do stupid faggots always roid?
>>
>>37425103
im run a 250mg test 500 tren and not gonna use an ai. hurrr derr only estro sides i ever got was at 1g/wk of test and the shit usually fucks with my joints.

Ps golden age BB's didnt take all the extra bullshit
>>
>>37423657
Because I'm not a pussy like you
>>
>>37428394
do you also run to work and hunt wild animals because cars and grocery stores are for pussies?
Kek Anon, just Kek
>>
>>37428712
they are tho
>>
>>37426919
>Ps golden age BB's didnt take all the extra bullshit

yeah how do you think we know what happens when you don't take the "extra bullshit"
>>
>>37426919
Yeah, and they got gyno like everyone else. Look at pictures of Franco around 1980.
>>
>>37426919
>it hurt my joints
No shit, what did you expect? Look at your strength increase. Take it easy
There's a reason why usage of steroids gives a higher chance of joint problems
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.