[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'lifting' is for people too unathletic or unambitious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: laughinggirls.jpg (71 KB, 586x434) Image search: [Google]
laughinggirls.jpg
71 KB, 586x434
'lifting' is for people too unathletic or unambitious to do a real sport like rowing, triathlon, boxing, et cetera

there is absolutely nobody that isn't some insecure nerd that would rather not play sports and be part of a team trying to achieve excellence than an aspie squatting on invisible cocks for 3 hours a week and pretending like it's some evangelistic higher goal

real athletes EMBARRASS 'lifters'

factor in that 99% of lifters on sites like the misc and 4chan actually look worse than athletes and don't even train to look good, they WANT TO LOOK GOOD but do powerlifting (?), get a disproportionate ugly body, and 'bulk' (get fat). So they actually end up looking UGLIER, FATTER, and MORE BLOATED than before. They are actually becoming UGLIER by 'lifting'.

why do you think so many ugly manlets do it? do you think 99% of the gymcels in the gym could EVER, EVER row a 6:30 on the ergometer, complete an ironman, etc? No. They don't have the genetics or willpower. That's why they constantly post those cringe motivation pics. All they can do is levitate some greasy rusted weights while blasting cringe deathmetal through their speakers while getting nowhere year after year.

Just cancelled my gym membership and bought a pair of running shoes. Good riddance.

Just do a REAL FUCKING SPORT. And no, 'powerlifting' (aka fatlifting) is not a sport. dota2 is more of a sport than obeselifting.
>>
>>37423281
here's your (you)
>>
>boxing getting ur brain beat in makes you a man ok
>>
>>37423281
You're right building a great physique is what losers do.
>>
>>37423281
>Just cancelled my gym membership and bought a pair of running shoes. Good riddance.

about time fatty, too bad it took you so long to realize you gotta lose weight first
>>
File: 1464761236610.png (513 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1464761236610.png
513 KB, 800x600
>>37423281
Some of us aren't in middle school, and can't join the little league, so we have to use resistance training to keep fit.

You'll understand when you're older
>>
File: 1464357453347.jpg (133 KB, 767x900) Image search: [Google]
1464357453347.jpg
133 KB, 767x900
>>37423281

Baby's first false flag. We know you're fat , you're not fooling anyone
>>
>>37423281
You just admitted to being completely out of shape that you couldn't even do lifting. How are you going to do "sports"?
>>
>>37423281
The real loser of the situation is the one who posts this shit b8 on a Mongolian cartoon trading website
>>
I row and will contend it is one of the gayest sports.
>>
>>37423281
That still means nothing when HEIGHT FACE and FRAME only matter
>>
just skimmed the op more, am >>37426222 (trips confirm you are fag)
My 2k is 6:29

Learn to get a life lanklet
>>
>>37423281
>real sport
>rowing

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>37423281
Running is much as a "sport" as lifting is, though. Rowing is pretty much the same as running... you're literally doing 1 movement for as long as you can.

Boxing, soccer, football, ect should count by why would you mention running shoes and rowing first thing? I know you're baiting, but pls explain
>>
>>37426308
>rowing
>one movement
Your ignorance is showing. Those boats are pretty unstable and you have to keep stability among 8 guys while following orders and each other flawlessly or the whole thing goes to shit and you lose.

You're right about running being one the same tier as lifting though.
>>
>>37423281
Hey faggot, I lift as PART of my training for a competitive sport, you got a problem with that?
>>
>>37423281

ummm??? ahahaha!!
>>
>>37426349
Unless you're in a boat full of people with tourettes it's not that hard. Don't even try put it above other sports
>>
>>37427075
It's not that hard to keep moving. It is very hard to keep moving fast. Not sure why I would bother putting it above other sports when I play sevens rugby and Judo.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.