[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone think this guy from bachelorette surfs fit and undertook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 658x972) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 658x972
Does anyone think this guy from bachelorette surfs fit and undertook the chad thundercock stereotype on the bachelorette on purpose to be the ultimate troll?

His real name isn't even Chad, and if you watch the episode he exemplifies the fit meme.
>>
>>37422299
idk, but the cheeky face he makes on this pic kinda makes me kek
>>
Are you saying he lifts but can't talk to girls?
>>
>>37422299

This negros on the juice. Dat roid rage. Dat cheeky shit. Dat protein intake. Dat weighted pull ups. God I love this guy. n..no homo
>>
doesn't this dude just try to fight everyone? That's pretty beta to just randomly resort to violence all the fucking time.
>>
>>37422335
I was watching what he did. He exemplifies our version of a Chad thundercock.

He even cucks the other guys when they're with the girl.

He does fuck up when he resorts to violence. I think he got kicked out mainly cuz of that. He probably does juice but he's actually really funny and kind of on point with what he says.
>>
>>37422299
This bloke is everything I evere wanted to be
>>
File: 1428371692837.png (322 KB, 473x452) Image search: [Google]
1428371692837.png
322 KB, 473x452
>>37422299

>he watches The Bachelorette
>>
>>37422943
My gf watches it and told me I was him. I didn't believe her until I watched it. Now I realize I've become a Chad. Not even a good thing.
>>
File: Master_Memer.jpg (238 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Master_Memer.jpg
238 KB, 720x1280
>>37423588
>my gf watches it and told me I was him. I didn't believe her until I watched it. Now I realize I've become a Chad. Not even a good thing.
>>
>>37422403
He does fuck up when he resorts to violence.
Was that even real?

>and kind of on point with what he says
Like what?
>>
>>37423750
The way he calls out all the other dudes.

At one point he literally says.
>you guys act like you've never seen a hot girl before.
>I don't know you. You don't know me. We can't expect to be in love so soon.
>you guys are over here professing your love to a girl you've barely met.
>episode continues with Chad commenting on everything and calling out every dude.
>Manlet named Alex gets all but hurt about Chad. Starts obsessing over him.
>Chad is trolling everyone and eating all the food from the place. People notice and comment on it. He continues not giving a fuck.
>Chad comments on Alex's height, "Alex is never going to get picked because he's too short. I'm 6'1. She's going to keep him around though because she doesn't want America to think she hates short people."
>>
He's posting on the misc currently. Feels bad mang. /fit/ can't even compare ;_;
>>
He's posting on the misc currently. Feels bad mang. /fit/ can't even compare ;_;
>>
Instagram.com/realchadjohnson
That guy is the biggest alpha chad ive ever seen
>>
File: 1464891509456.png (533 KB, 459x612) Image search: [Google]
1464891509456.png
533 KB, 459x612
>>37424243
Literally all of that lmao

That's too good and too true
>>
>>37424243
Looks like I need to start watching and catch up. Fucking based and hilarious.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 558x564) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 558x564
>>37424243
incredible
>>
post some links or vids please
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.