[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at the gym, 4th week now, squat 115lbs >some qt goes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: crying furious wojak.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
crying furious wojak.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>at the gym, 4th week now, squat 115lbs

>some qt goes up to the squat rack

>slaps on 25 lbs on each end

>haha ok nice i see you

>next set puts 5 lbs on each side

>ok fucking stop lol

>then the next set she adds 2.5 lbs to each side

>OK FUCKING STOP THATS ENOUGH

mfw she almost squatted as much as me
>>
Git gud
>>
Squat..... 115?
>>
Wat
>>
If 115 is your max you will never make it. When I first went to a gym with no idea what to do I saw some black guy squatting lmao1pl8 and thought it looked like a good and impressive exercise. I then banged out like 3 sets of 15 reps.
>squatting 115
>making it
pick one
>>
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Happy-20.jpg (34 KB, 680x734) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Happy-20.jpg
34 KB, 680x734
>Just finished 220 set on Squat
>Rest on Hamstring machine for my next exercise
>Dyel comes, he looks like he's 150 and can only bench 95
>does the bar for warmup ha weakling
>Slaps 230, huh wut
>asks me to spot k
>does 230 3x8
>asks if im done with hamstring
>his hamstring curl was double my weight dafuq
>>
>>37421115
It's 110
>>
>>37421051

then go back and squat more next time. at the end of the day, no one gives a shit about how much you lift except for you.
>>
>>37421098
What are you talking about? Just because you had some muscle from carrying your obese body around doesn't mean skellies can't make it
>>
>>37421176
>fat
>155 lbs at 6"
pick one
>>
>>37421051
>at the gym
>8th week of lifting
>squat 250lb for reps
>2ND heaviest squatter at my gym

YMCA sucks time to find a new gym,
Also that's fucking pathetic anon
>>
>>37421051
>at the gym
>liftan like a bitch
>see a girl do more than me a few occasions
>pissed
>after 4 weeks haven't seen any girls in there do more weight than me on anything

The super git girl who works at the gym in the mornings could definitely outlift me though
>>
File: 1342065552495.jpg (104 KB, 846x960) Image search: [Google]
1342065552495.jpg
104 KB, 846x960
>>
OP Dont łęt them discourage you 115 is fine also this grill has próbably been lifting a long Time hence her qtness, given the same time you will be MUCH stronger
>>
>>37421051
Glad im not the only 1 moving baby weight during my first month of lifting.

Thx faggot
>>
File: an arab chad.jpg (58 KB, 564x790) Image search: [Google]
an arab chad.jpg
58 KB, 564x790
>>37421531

alot of these retards act like its their first time but its not, theyve lifted before they just "werent trying xd so it doesnt count"

I LITERALLY never lifted before 4 weeks ago and I started with the empty bar and am now doing 60/95/115/145
>>
>>37421580
His shitty core really makes his hips look wide m8
>>
>>37421120
K
>>
>>37421051

just go up and say hi

"i noticed you squat as much as me, and we have alot in common"

done
>>
I don't see the problem, you're 1 month in. No need to rush it, you can easily do 2pl8 in two or three months taking it slowly.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.