[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i just drank two cups of coffee and started doing a routine and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: rust.jpg (283 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
rust.jpg
283 KB, 2000x1333
i just drank two cups of coffee and started doing a routine and i shit myself. How do i make this not happen?
>>
Remember your squat plug
>>
>>37420516
this isnt a real thing is it
>>
shit before or after the workout
>>
>>37420503

I don't get it. You said, "started doing a routine and i shit myself." Why would you create a routine of shitting yourself and then ask in the
next sentence how to stop shitting yourself? Just stop your routine of shitting yourself.
>>
>>37420503
Drink coffee, wait 20-30 mins, take shit then hit the gym.
You'll get the most out of you're workout since caffeine peaks at around the 1 hour like most drugs.
Tannins in coffee can irritate your stomach so try out a Redbull or sugar free energy drink alternative.
>>
Get a properly balanced diet.
>>
Wait to shit before starting your routine
>>
>>37420527
only /fit/ could ask such a question..
>>
>>37420546
I was watching gavin mcinnes and he mentioned something about a baby shitting and the dad needing to teach the child to be more responsible with his bowl movements... Am i missing out on something? I've never "planned" my bm. There just kind of random.
>>
>>37420551
ok
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.