[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Damn it feels good to be /fit/ post some good /fit/ related feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: goodfeels.png (5 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
goodfeels.png
5 KB, 645x773
Damn it feels good to be /fit/

post some good /fit/ related feels
>>
Ffeeling big when coming out of the shower, makes the day bit brighter
Also feeling strong when thinking of her and her new twink chinese boyfriend.
>>
When you lift for 5 years and you still have no friends because nobody cares about YOU being aesthetic.
>>
>>37419495
>be /fit/
>no gf
>>
>>37419517
They do care. It's just that you make them feel insecure because you're self improving while they remain stagnant,
>>
>banged 3 Asian qts
>Since February
>>
>>37419505
>Tfw fucking Chinese girl who has a bf somewhere
Meh he is probably a fag anyways
>>
>>37419578
meh
I don't love her anymore but It's that feeling of him jizzing on everything I used to love and touch and stuff. Like If he was raping my past with her.
Kinda beta I know
>>
>>37419553
...does that mean we all care about Jeff?
>>
>>37419614
Well at some point you must have felt a subconscious attraction to him don't you ???
>>
I started lifting in 2014 and banging locals is much easier.
> TFW fucking the girl behind the local bar + mates GF.
2015 was a good year :')
> TFW I am 26 and banging a 17 year old.
>>
>>37419614
jeff is a manlet, so no
>>
>>37419495
sage
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.