[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can i eat as much steamed veggis as i want or god damn after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 123.jpg (197 KB, 600x432) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
197 KB, 600x432
can i eat as much steamed veggis as i want or god damn after i eat too many i fuckin gain weight
>>
the fuck is wrong with you nigger?

if you eat 10lbs of vegetables of course you're going to gain weight. Then you will shit like a fucking train.
>>
>>37417166
>37417166
you can eat as much steamed vegetables with "green leaves" as you want. you wont be able to eat much anyway.
>>
Why do you want to eat so much fat fucking piece of turd, do something else with your time "god damn".
>>
>>37417166
>mushrooms
>veggies
>>
>>37418105
>>37418046
>>37418032
>>37417764
just read the sticky bro :^D
>>
>>37417166
carrots are shit, don't taste good and high on calories.
>>
>>37418304
Shit but I like em
>>
>>37417166

count calories with either of these websites:

> https://cronometer.com/

> https://www.myfitnesspal.com/
>>
but what veggies are good and heatlhy?
potatos?
>>
>>37418326
Counting calories is pretty gay. I just count the quality of the calories and the macros.
>>
>>37418370

umm no offense but you're probably not getting enough essential lipids, vitamins, and minerals haha :) x
>>
Just because it's "healthy" doesn't mean it won't make you gain weight. It's all about calories, dude. Eat clean and at a deficit, and you'll lose weight. It just takes awhile. Have patience and stay disciplined.
>>
>>37418383
When I go to bed I ask to myself?
Have I had enough fiber today? Protein? Have I been low on carbs? And that's it. Vitamins come from fruit and veggies, lipids come from meat. Fuck minerals those things are gay.
>>
>>37418451

if you tell me what you usually eat in a day i could check what if you're missing out on anything if you want :)
>>
File: Constanza.jpg (117 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Constanza.jpg
117 KB, 1000x1000
>>37418473

or don't.....whatever............s'not like i wanted to prove you wrong anyway....................heh........................................
>>
>>37418473
Well I eat 30 grams of unsugared cereal with whole milk, a fruit (usually an apple) and a glass of soy milk based juice for breakfast (6:30) (Like 270 calories in total) I usually add a hard boiled egg to the mix (only the white part).
Then for lunch (2:30)I eat whatever the fuck my mum prepares me (usually high in protein and carbs) like some breaded steak with some mashed potatoes or salad.
In the late afternoon I usually just eat some fruits and drink milk if my lunch was carb based. Otherwise I add a few cookies or some cereal. (5:30-6:30)
Then dinner is not carb based, chicken, fish or steak with some veggies. (9:30-10:00)
So hows my routine? Oh I forgot to tell you I normally eat some chocolate based snack (only like once or twice a week and in small portions)
>>
>>37418451
>Vitamins come from fruit and veggies, lipids come from meat.
Vitamins also come from meat
>>
>>37417166

Yes, you can pretty much gorge yourself on green vegetables (as long as there's no oil, dressing, etc) and you won't get fat.

Don't get discouraged by temporary weight gain from one day to the next. If you drink a 16 ounce glass of water, sure enough, you will appear to instantly gain a pound. Does that mean water makes you fat? No. You'll piss it out soon. You are looking for changes in your weight over the course of a month or more.
>>
>>37418304
>High on calories

Are you fucking retarded?

Op you'd have to eat ridiculous amounts for the caloric content to be relevant, and even then I'm not sure human digestive systems could even use it effectively. So yeah, eat all the veggies you want so long as there's no oil or sauces on them.
>>
Why are mushrooms so god tier?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.