[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your gymbro/gymbroette like /fit/? How'd you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
What's your gymbro/gymbroette like /fit/?
How'd you meet?
Can you outlift him?

Does he or she big spoon you after legs and glutes day?
>>
tfw no gymbro
>>
We fuck occasionally.
No homo.
>>
Best friend for 6+ years.

I got him into lifting. I can outlift all his lifts by 25-35 lbs. Pretty cool dude.
>>
I work out with 3 other girls and we have a gym "squad". Everyone thinks it's kinda cute and is jelly when they see our instagram pics but has no idea how much debauchery goes on.

Literally almost after every workout we'll drive back to one of our places and have a 4 some in the shower or some other crazy shit. Sometimes they make me watch them eat each other out and ask me to nut on all of them
>>
>>37416445
Things that never happened.
Also cancer.
>>
>>37416445

this did not happen
>>
>>37416445
pics or it didn't happen

uhh no homo
>>
>>37416398
Why is Marco so qt?
>>
we only do bench days together cause he doesnt squat or deadlift.

im a 5'7 165 manlet with a 1rm of 230 or so bench. he is probably 300 lbs easy and reps 315 for 10
>>
he got me into the gym and i am thankful for that and we fucked once and he fell for me hardcore but i didn't back and we fell apart and i moved to a different state and we've since rekindled our friendship but it's long distance which works out better for me and i gym by myself
>>
>tfw lost mine go a girl
>literally disappeared, almost no contact anymore
>actually was a friend before
>>
I met two guys at college, they became my friends and now we lift.
I am into one of them (no homo) and he knows. He moved in with me two months ago and we sometimes cuddle and sleep together (no homo though we don't have sex or kiss).
I am afraid he will be stolen away by a girl eventually.
>>
>>37416459
>>37416461
>>37416481
All 3 girls are really well known on instagram. Like 10k followers minimum. I'm not posting any pics cause you guys are edgelords. But yeah, it's an interesting situation to say the least.
>>
File: 1464309680683.jpg (51 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1464309680683.jpg
51 KB, 600x600
I lifted alone this morning, as usual.
All I want is a gymbro, is it too much to ask?
>>
>>37416645

>I want to have the coolest story
>>
>>37416633
>he moved in with me two months ago and we sometimes cuddle and sleep together
Holy shit, make a fucking move you beta fucking fag, he clearly wants you
>>
>>37416633
>I am afraid he will be stolen away by a girl eventually.
I'm dreading the day my best friend meets the girl he wants to marry and have children with. I'll be happy for him and support him, but it will hurt like hell.
No homo.
>>
>Coworker and my best man accidentally impregnates his wife
>panic mode activated
>tells me hes gonna quit drinking (he was a borderline alcoholic) and smoking (hed sometimes have 15+ a day)
>offer to take him to the gym with me
>first day he cant hardly squat the bar, has terrible posture
>make him do face pulls, shrugs and rhomboid flies until his posture unfucks itself
>hit bodyweight on deadlifts today
>tfw hes probably gonna overtake me this year cause hernia
>tfw hes eating everything he can get his hands on
>tfw hes down to ~3 smokes a day and only drinks once a fortnight
>tfw hes going to make it for his daughter
Everybody at our gym thinks were gay cause we always arrive together at 6am, have matching shaker cups and both wear wedding rings
I wish I'd had friends like him in high school
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.