[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it at all possible to train your facial muscles to give yourself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 380x454) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 380x454
Is it at all possible to train your facial muscles to give yourself more of a manly look?

Will your jawline be more defined if you do jaw clenching excercises?
>>
>Cool piercings bro
>No, these are hooks so I can lift with my face
>>
File: 1445863845615.png (338 KB, 573x523) Image search: [Google]
1445863845615.png
338 KB, 573x523
>>37415889
No. There are two things youcan do

1. Lower bf%
2. Change your genetics

Everything else is a meme. Don't focus on stuff you can't change like this bro, it's very mentally unhealthy
>>
>>37415889

Yes, obviously. jaw muscles are like calf muscles and hand muscles, you just need ultimate volume.

chew 4-5 pieces of sugar fre gum in private for a few hours every day. Or get a jaw exerciser, they make them for TNJ, tards and stroke victims.

you can absolutely make facial gains, it will take a few years tho
>>
>>37416000
You will get TMJ my man. tendonitis of your jaw is something you don't want brother
>>
>>37416005

nah. TMJ is from being a mental case. jaw exercise from chewing tough stuff all day is literally what we evolved to do
>>
>>37415922

i agree with everything you said :) of course plastic surgery is an option but that's kinda weird haha :P
>>
No. Just don't procreate, or get a girl with a square jaw.
>>
Take steroid. Get botox. Learn from that horse women, sara jessica parker
>>
>>37416000
Do not, under any circumstances, do that shit OP.

I myself got my jaw muscles and tendons all fucked up kind of that way.

>Stressed as fuck for a extended perid of time
>After a while develop pain in my left side of jaw, reaching to my ear
>Can't chew properly, can't hear prperly, hurts bad
>For a couple of months it comes and goes, couldn't see a pattern at first, later on realise it would be worst in the morning and fade during the day, often to get back in the evening
>Find out shit called bruxism
>Decide to control my jaw all day every day, conciously relax it, don't chew as much, don't tense it
>My gf actually stays up at night a couple of times and confirms I grind my teeth and close my jaws hard like a madman every now and then during sleep

Ever since I started taking care of that shit, it's gone. But trust me, it can seriouslt end up bad according to my doctor. Thankfully I leand a less stressfull life now so I don't fuck myself up during sleep.

/blog
>>
>>37416064

Are you fucking stupid? You have a medical condition that caused you to fuck up your mouth. I'm talking about doing deliberate exercises to improve the jaw.

They give people like you the exact same exercise devices I laid out in my post, Jimmy, to fix the problem your deficient genetics and mental illness created. Stop speaking out about your triggers and let OP be proactive in improving his Hapsburg tier facial quality
>>
>>37415889
YES

http://www.eruptingmind.com/face-exercise-how-to-do-a-complete-facial-workout/

>>37415922
>muscles cant be trained
>>
>>37415889
MDMA.
>>
>>37415889
I know a guy who's a total fucking sperg, he does jaw clenching exercises, and lifts weights with his lower jaw. Don't sperg out on us man... :^)
>>
>>37415889
Xtc+chewing gum once a month
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.