[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that guy who weight 270 lbs, warms up with 135 on bench for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
>that guy who weight 270 lbs, warms up with 135 on bench for 10 reps, puts another couple of plates smacking them toghether as loud as possible to get everyones attention and proceeds to bench 225 for 8 half reps while grunting like an orc
>>
>>37415329
>that 250lb powerlifter who needs wrist wraps and a spotter for lmao2plate
>>
>>37415329
I would love to see people like Savickas and Eddie Hall do a cut, would be awesome to see them less fat
>>
>>37415329
U mirin'?
>>
>be me
>5'11 245
>warm up with 1pl8
>warm up with 2pl8
>then 2.5 pl8
>finally 305lbs
>3x6 reps, soft grunts
>stare at mirror quietly but getting silently mired
>avoid looking up anymore, pull out phone
>new tinder matches and messages
>getting mired online too
>silently move toward exit
>cute receptionist ask how it went
>"you too"
>run to truck
>receptionist followed me
>"you dropped this big guy"
>hands me creatine with shaker
>Nod silently
>she pauses a few seconds before saying bye and leaves
>make mental pic to Herkimer it later too
>get home and Scooby knows.....
>>
>>37415842
Eddie will have to cut heavily in the next few years. He really doesn't carry his bodyweight well.
>>
>>37416582
Yeah, I realized that a couple days ago when I saw him on youtube, he is genuinely obese. But of course it will be harder for him and Savickas than for Shaw and Hafthor who are 5" taller than them to stay 'lean'.
>>
andrey belayev weights 100 kg deadlifts 395 kg
eddie hall weights 180 kg deadlifts 463 kg
why does he weight 180 kg
>>
>>37418273
>But of course it will be harder for him and Savickas
True, but Savickas carries the weight much better than Hall. Eddie is just not naturally big enough to walk around at 400lbs. Compare him to Savickas and Terry Hollands, who can sit at that weight and look healthy (even fat Z in the OP looks healthier than Hall) while being at a similar height. He needs to drop about 20-30kg and work back up very slowly, but he won't because he's literally obsessed about winning everything ASAP, health be damned
>>
>>37418312
1. Strength seems to bottleneck massively once you get to that point. There are a number of u105kg lifters who deadlift in the high 300s, but making the jump higher requires much more bodyweight.
2. Strongman isn't just deadlifting, and many events need a higher bodyweight and a massive frame. You aren't going to compete with 150kg+ strongmen in a truck pull while sitting at 100kg.
>>
>>37418909
Sadly, he's still young so he got time for it too.
>>
>>37416564
5'11 245
getting mired(so not super fat)

gimme some of that natty lite
>>
>>37419127
Yep
He easily has enough time to really lean down and build up again without as much fat and end up stronger (statically he could beat Z given enough time) but he's too impatient and I seriously worry about his health
Don't want him doing a Jenkins
>>
>>37415329
>manlet on roids next to me rowing lmao1plate
>literally fucking slams it when hes done with the set with a grunt
>old man next to him rowing 185 perfect form quietly
>sets it down without acting like a mongoloid

What the fuck is wrong with people?
>>
>>37419417
I don't know senpai, I thought your story had 50% people that had nothing wrong with them.
>>
>>37420851
Autism.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.