[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Former obese here , i was cutting for 1 year and still got a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160602_190639 - Copy.jpg (878 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160602_190639 - Copy.jpg
878 KB, 2560x1920
Former obese here , i was cutting for 1 year and still got a shitload of fat. Will i look decent after the cut or i should've do a short period of clean bulk ?
btw im 6ft6 and 110kgs
>>
>>37415038
Nice pic. Great size. Looking thick, solid, tight.
>>
Greased up Narco prison bulk
>>
>>37415051
trolling ?..i have body dismorphia and cant make the difference between sarcasm and true talk...
>>
Go for the mountain mode dude
>>
>>37415068
its an old meme but you do look good considering where you came from
>>
In terms of size you are 9/10, you are probably bigger than 98% of guys you come across.

In terms of aesthetics you are like 6/10 in my eyes. There will be some girls who go for that big bulky look, but you will certainly be more attractive if you got even leaner.
>>
>>37415038
Depends on what you're going for. Just cut and lift heavy because you're obviously still fat
>>
You have potential to have the kind of build every man and woman dreams about. If you keep building and cut a bit of fat you'll be a fucking beast
>>
>>37415038

Bruh, why your shorts so high?
>>
>>37415326
i feel insecure about my lower belly.
>>
>>37415290
Yeah i know this feeling but sometimes i meet guys as tall as me but more geneticaly gifted ( broader bone structure , large skull , etc) and i get very jelly of them.
Like i said ill continue my cut to reduse the size of my waist to improve my V taper .
>>
>>37415290
>giving nonsensical advice in order to be complimentary

What he said, but keep cutting. You're getting there.
>>
>>37415347
There are always better people than you. Your goal is not to be the most attractive man in the world but the most attractive version of yourself. In this case you are doing the right things to get yourself to your goal. Eat right and train hard.

Good luck bro keep at it.
>>
>>37415347
Bro i'm a 5'7 manlet living in yurop pretty much even girls are bigger than me.
At the moment you are quite high in bfat and I also bet you're not that strong yet for your height i.e 2x bw squat 1.1xbw bench 2.3x bw dl 0.6x bw ohp, once you lose some fat and gain some muscle on you, you will notice your skeletal structure more and might have a reason to complain not now though when you're marshmallow man tier.
>>
>>37415334
welcome to my world
>>
>>37415334

Man, we all had that belly fat at one point, bulking or not. It's nbd, learn to love yourself, you'll get better over time.

Good on you for deciding to not be a fat shit anymore.
>>
>>37415437
Yeah bro i was just saying .
btw my lifts
3 plate incline bench
2.5 plate rows
and 2 plate squats
>>
>>37415460
If you are doing this with correct form and not cheating that's some serious imbalance between your squat and bench.
Also where is your Diddy, rows are fantastic exercise but they don't do the same job as a diddy and you will probably notice because you're a big4u you will do really well with it.
>>
Keep lifting
Do some cardio
Eat clean
You will look pretty good
>>
>>37415038
Looking good fatso
I wouldn't mess with you
just keep doing what you're doing
throw in some cardio, maybe you'll like it

how much you lost through the year of cutting?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.