[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can whey proton expire? I found an almost expired tub with like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Can whey proton expire?

I found an almost expired tub with like a couple weeks to go
>>
>>37414758
Don't drink it and find out
>>
>>37414766
How would I even be able to tell besides a terrible taste?

It feels a bit more lumpy but when mixed ok I guess
>>
>>37414758
smoke it to find out
>>
I stopped lifting weights a few years ago and recently started again. When I started again I had a partial tub of whey that was just about to expire. It's now expired by a few months. I use it. It doesn't taste bad yet. I can only hope that it still has its original protein content. I'll probably finish it off in the next few weeks.
>>
>>37414758
>a couple weeks to go
Just eat it quickly.
Find some recipes that use whey.
>>
>>37414920
I don't think it will one day poof and expire on the exact date at 11:59:59
>>
>>37414758
Nope as long as it's not exposed to air you'll be fine, I had some that was 8months expired.
>>
I have protein bars that expired a year ago I still eat them
>>
>>37414758
poke it in yo ass to find out
>>
>>37414936
Do you have any empirical evidence to support this unsubstantiated and baseless claim?
>>
>>37414996
Common sense isn't baseless, especially giving the litigious nature of the modern world (i.e. expiration dates are a CYA move by companies)
>>
>>37414996
Are you honestly retarded? It is not even an expiry date, its a sell by date. It might just not taste as good.
>>
As long as it didn't get exposed to air and moisture (it would look really clumpy and weird) it'll be fine. FOUR SCOOPS CMON you'll be done in no time.
>>
>>37414758
the dates are inaccurate, but yes it can decay over time and "expire". really if it was stored right it should be good to go. protons=food. bacteria eat food. bacteria enters the tub as soon as you open it.
>>
Are there any recipes that use a lot of whey? I got about 2kg left that expires in a month
>>
Well if it has an expiration date there is probably a reason

Most people down a tub quick enough to even come close to the expiration date so it's probably not an intended shill
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.