[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How often is it okay to binge? To me binge eating is about 2400
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
How often is it okay to binge? To me binge eating is about 2400 calories. I haven't binged since I've started dieting. Would it be alright to binge occasionally or just continue being a miserable bastard
>>
>>37414242

How often are you willing to gain 2/3rds of a pound?
>>
2400 is binging? lol
>>
>>37414269
I'm not. I don't want to lose any progress but I just suddenly got a craving.
>>
>>37414290
I usually eat 1200-1800 calories. 218 lbs.
>>
>2400 is a binge

Do you mean in 1 meal?

>tfw 6'3" 165 when I started liftan
>am now 220

I eat and eat and eat and eat
>>
>>37414306
how arent u miserable all the time?
>>
>>37414310
2400 in a day. Like having a burger + what I normally eat and that'd what I consider binging.
>>37414318
I don't even know. Some days I am miserable most days I'm not.
>>
>>37414242

Pick a meal or whatever you really like and do a mini IF.

If you're craving a cake, pizza, pie, pack of cookies, chips (crisps for britbongs) just skip all your meals and then go ham. Try also increasing cardio the day before, the day of, and the day after.

I always found that I'm usually not as hungry as I believed I was or I get sick of eating something that I really wanted, and it becomes a chore for me to finish it (I hate waste).
>>
>>37414438
I do IF everyday using pic related. I rarely ever get cravings so bingeing is new to me.
>>
>>37414465
Then just increase your cardio on the days leading, during, and after your binge. Also don't drink your calories keep to water, coffee, and zero cal drinks during your binge.
>>
>>37414693
I only drink water, tea, and black coffee.
I usually do 45 minutes of light jogging a day
>>
>>37414242

Just understand that it will delay your progress by that much.
>>
How many days of deficit are you undoing?
Is it worth undoing that much to you?
Bingeing is one of the biggest reasons people fail to lose weight.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.