[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it really that bad? I'm a skinny fitness noob looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: pflogo.jpg (404 KB, 986x1074) Image search: [Google]
pflogo.jpg
404 KB, 986x1074
Is it really that bad?

I'm a skinny fitness noob looking for a gym.
>>
It ain't a bad gym for a cheapass beginner seeking noob gains.

But if you start lifting decent or lifting heavy, expect some judgmental looks and an eventual lunk alarm.

Good place to start, bad place to continue. That's their whole business model, capturing beginners and wannabes that never actually come to the gym but keep paying fees out of shame.
>>
>>37413921
>Wonder what the fuck a "lunk alarm" is
>It's an actual thing, there's pictures
My sides
>>
>>37413689
it is actually that bad

they give you pizza

no grunting/heavy breathing = no gains
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (57 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
57 KB, 480x360
>>37413689
Don't go there if you're a Lunk
>>
>>37414078
>slamming weights is expected if you're doing heavy lifts
>drinking out of a gallon jug keeps you hydrated with no refills
>tank tops keep you cool
PF confirmed for retarded
>>
What are your thoughts about Snap Fitness?
>>
File: 1464566096534.jpg (743 KB, 1197x1228) Image search: [Google]
1464566096534.jpg
743 KB, 1197x1228
>>37414095
yeah, they're fucking stupid

I pay the 10 a month just to get in the cardio literally right next to my office. Plus, an average lifter on fit will be looked upon as a god in PF. It's mostly hambeasts, but there are quite a few college cuties in there with fit, firm, high little asses. Just pick one of the cardiobunnies out after work and perv on her quivering badonkadonk while I get my cardio in.
>>
>>37414192
>pick one of the cardiobunnies out after work and perv on her quivering badonkadonk while I get my cardio in.

i know that feel bro
>>
>>37414078
>no judging here!
>no silly lunks here!
>i see you are wearing a tank top and drinking from a water jug, you must be a lunk!
>>
>>37413689
I started going there a few weeks ago. i think its worth the price. the main problem is no barbells, so i use dumbells for everything, and machines mostly for rear delt and calves. the other major problem is that dumbells only go up to 75 where I'm at, though some may have even lower. really sucks because I just got back up to 85x5 on incline db press, but Ive been doing a lot more flies as a result. it sucks, but there are ways around the suck, which is worth it if youre poor
>>
>>37414342
That's the whole thing.

Lifting weak or lifting decent, you're good as long as you ain't breathing too heavy or setting your weights down too hard.

But if you wanna lift heavy, get the fuck out of that place.

Good start for beginners, though.
>>
>>37414192
Why do I love thin bitches like that? Am I low test :(
>>
>>37414934
You're not alone, brah.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>37413954
O didn't believe it at first either, m8
>>
>>37414934
Hey man. High test may be 90% thick bitches, but if you're lifting heavy and prefer skinny skanks there ain't nothing wrong with that. As long as you're lifting with your brain and body, you can fuck whatever your dick leads you to.
>>
File: how many bricks can you squat.png (1 MB, 1324x993) Image search: [Google]
how many bricks can you squat.png
1 MB, 1324x993
>>37413689
It's horrible, they punish you for lifting heavy or making any gainz
I still love them though
>they keep the normies and retards out of my gym
>>
I have a PF membership for when I'm unable or too lazy to make it to my main gym on time (it closes at 6PM on the weekends and 10PM normally).

I took a holiday trip a week back, and the local PF had free weights, which was a pleasant surprise. Thought they got rid of them.
>>
>>37415030
Oh shit that reminds me of that anon that lifted in Liters
>>
>>37413689
If you're poor then go there but remember, it's not a gym. Enjoy the free pizza.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.