[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone here use the hip abductor machines?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: adductormachine.jpg (33 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
adductormachine.jpg
33 KB, 320x320
Does anyone here use the hip abductor machines?
>>
>>37412836
No, because I like my hips where they are.
>>
Sometimes when there's a woman using it, I ask her if she wants to see a great exercise with them. Around 50/50 for them to say yes (I'm pretty attractive so it's not creepy), and I tell them to go to the starting position, with legs pressed to the side. Then I set the weight to the max real quickly so they're stuck, rip a hole in their yoga pants and start licking their vagoo
>>
I have never seen anyone at my gym except for one woman use it.
Though all the ones I have seen have the weight stack infront of you so you dont have to face people while you spread your legs.
>>
used it for rehab once, had tendinitis of the right hip
>>
We call it the vag blaster

Also no I don't use it because I don't find it all that useful
>>
>>37412854
Classic prank my friend
>>
>>37412836
I use the adductor to help with genu varum.
>>
Yes i use it, one of the better leg machines in terms of really pushing a muscle you rarely use
>>
>posting an adductor machine
>>
The one you push out is god tier for squats and hip mobility
>>
Holy fuck, that machine gave me really fucking good DOMS

it looks funny tho
>>
File: ebin_laffing.jpg (62 KB, 395x401) Image search: [Google]
ebin_laffing.jpg
62 KB, 395x401
>>37412854
Nice one anon I'm trying this
>>
>>37412852
Underrated
>>
I actually use it every time I do legs.
I have to do high reps with the full stack (300 lbs) but I've definitely added some mass to my inner thighs, makes them look more full than they did before I started
>>
>my face when my hips got abducted and nobody believes me.
>>
The adduction is better imo, god tier exercise for balance

The abductor one tho is nice if you want to crush a persons head with your joocie thighs
>>
I use the hip swing instead of the machine. Watched a dirty pajeet a few days back use it for half an hour(think that is all he did).
>>
>>37412854
This made me say 'oh' audibly
>>
>>37414720
We believe you. But it was daddy, not aliens.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.