[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DNP General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: DNP.jpg (48 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
DNP.jpg
48 KB, 300x300
Anecdotal evidence edition.
Before/after pictures edition.
Afraid to take the plunge edition.

Post PASTEBIN.
>>
File: BromwoodOates_zps32cab29e.png (368 KB, 470x495) Image search: [Google]
BromwoodOates_zps32cab29e.png
368 KB, 470x495
Bump bro
Where da pastebin at
>>
http://pastebin.com/UP4A0kfg
PROTIP: dont make a fuckin dnp thread without the pastebin
>>
Quick question.

I'm not sure how people are exactly losing a lb a day. So let's say you're 5'10 @200lbs. Your tdee is 3000 cals (being generous here.)

If you're consuming 2000 clas a day and taking 400mg a week you're around a 2200 cal deficit. This doesn't equal a lb at all.

Plus most people only run 200-250mg ED, and eat at a 500 cal deficit, yet they report a 0.5-1lbs loss a day. I'm just confused how this works.
>>
Does anyone know what to do about hives?
I seem to be particularly sensitive to DNP since i'm running 250mg ED and I'm taking 6 doses of benadryl a day to keep it down.
Is 6 the actual limit for 25mg Benadryl in 24 hours?
>>
Will I die if I eat this at 20% bf?
>>
>>37412127
no. When i started i was at 26%
>>
>>37411662
Those people run it for like 2 weeks and think the water weight is actual fat. You CAN loose like 1lb of fat a day but you would either need to eat basically nothing or do 60+ min of solid cardio (pretty fucking difficult above 250mg).

Half a pound is ez mode though.

>>37412115
Nigga are you retarded? You should have dropped the shit when one pill stopped doing anything

>>37412127
The % doesn't really matter though nobody knows what happens once you reach blob-mode.
>>
>>37412170
What do you mean?
The pastebins I've seen say 'blast benadryl' whatever that means. And the bottle says take 1 or 2 as needed up to 6 in 24 hours?
>>
>>37412321
Yeah it means if you get an allergic reaction take it until it does away. That doesn't mean you keep taking it. At that point the benadryl is clearly ineffective and you need something stronger.

The dnp is pretty rough on your body on a good day- if you start having bad reactions to it and take powerful meds to make it go away you're just more likely to fuck your shit up
>>
>>37412388
Well I'm only on 250mg and preloaded benadryl by 3 days.
The pastebin says to just suppress the rash
>>
Wheres the best source for DNP near Los Angeles? In person? By mail?
>>
Dude stop taking DNP if you have the reaction. You're an idiot. The pastebin means that if you get the reaction, take the benadryl and STOP taking the dnp. If you're allergic to peanuts and you take an epi shot, do you keep eating peanuts?
>>
>>37413008
no, you need to stop dnp immediately, and keep taking benadryl until the rash goes away. if you get a rash from 250mg then dnp isn't for you. it just happens to some people.
>>
Anyone have experience doing 3-4 day cycles of 750 mg first two days then 500mg the last two?

I've been doing that then taking about ten days in between each one and it seems to work very well. Helps with cravings and whatnot.
>>
File: 1401753143687.gif (399 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
1401753143687.gif
399 KB, 500x322
finished a 3 week cycle of 250mg ed on the 23rd of may. I have taken all the recommended sups including 2g of vitamin C daily, but the vision in my right has been blurry for the last week. I cant tell if its in my head or actually something i should be worried about. i figured if it was cataracts it should appear in both eyes equally. also, the pastebin said it shouldnt form until months later.

have any of you guys experienced any vision related problems during or after DNP use?
>>
you idiots are playing with fire

your cut will be real good when you're six feet under
>>
>>37411662
Yup. 9 lbs in 21 days is great if you want to lose your last couple lbs of belly fat. But if you have a large amount of fat youre better off just eating at good 500-750 cal deficit and doing some cardio for 30-45 mins a day. Keep your protein high and muscle loss will be minimal as it would on dnpoison. If you want to get into dangerous chemicals you might as well just do roids tbqh. Just advice tho. Do whateva the FUCK you want to to do.
>>
>>37418044
bumparooni
>>
Trip report: 3 week cycle, 250mg ED. Started at 220 (already pretty glycogen depleted from a year+ of straight dieting), now at 208 (4 weeks from my first dose, so 1 week no dosing). The bloat is very very real, I dropped 6 of those pounds in the last week and it shows.

During the 3-week cycle I was eating about 800kcal below maintenance, week 4 about 400kcal below maintenance. I started getting some pretty intense cravings on the last few days of my cycle that lasted for a few days post-cycle, but now that's back to normal.
>>
Can low dose (250-500mg) DNP trigger anaphylactic shock with no warning or is that preventable with blasting antihistamines? I've done 3 cycles without any allergy problems in the past but I'm curious because I remember someone saying if you developed raised itchy bumps anywhere then it could lead to anaphylactic shock and I clearly remember having some itchy bumps on cycle
>>
Any sources in Europe ?
>>
>>37411662
Well, me neither. The most I have been able to lose is around 1lb every 3-2 days with absurd diets.

On a related topic, has anyone used DNP to go below 10%bf levels? So far, I've been unable to do so. It seems I'm stuck at 11% no matter how hard I try.
>>
>>37411662
>I'm not sure how people are exactly losing a lb a day.

I'm guessing that they're going from eating at/above maintenance to cutting, which can make you drop 5-10lbs from muscle glycogen/water/less food in your digestive system. If they keep dieting after the DNP most of that weight will stay off until they start eating at a surplus again, so it's easy to mistake as actual fat loss.
>>
>>37410532
So the pastebin says hot enviroments will kill me on DNP. I'm considering taking it. I work as a lifeguard currently though, and our air-handling unit is constantly broken. So it gets crazy humid all the time and VERY hot. I can be on poolside continuously for as long as 2 hours on a bad day, 30 minutes on a good day. 8 hour day with 15 minutes off every 30 minute rotations. Will I die if I take DNP?
>>
>>37421577
not a good idea. take it during the winter time bud. Temps of 60F will be HOT
>>
>>37421577
Don't be stupid. DNP is a wonderful poison and abusing it WILL kill you. Treat it with some fucking respect.
>>
>afraid to take the plunge edition

Currently running EC at 48g and 400g.

The weight loss isn't overly noticeable but the hunger suppression is phenomenal.

Could I take DNP with the EC or should I stop EC?
>>
>>37422032
You can do Both. I did and it was by far my best cycle. The caffeine helps with the energy loss too
>>
>>37422063

Yeah? It didn't cause any noticeably weird heart shit?
>>
>>37422106
I mean, I used EC for like a year straight and I'm Gucci
>>
>>37413008
>>37412321
u can run benadryl and dnp at the same time.

i had your symptoms at 500 Crystal ED, by day 8/10 i had full body hives(symptoms arose on day 7), swollen face. on day 9 took 3 zyrtecs in the mornings and benedryl every 6 hours while sticking to my 500 ed, by day two of not taking dnp the hives were gone.

be prepared for the brain fog, dnp and anti histamines wreck your concentration, try an eca stack along with this shit.

since you know your going 2 get hives from dnp now, start a antihistamine cycle 1-2 days before you start your cycle and make sure you take the antihistamines through the whole cycle and a couple of days after your cycle ends.
>>
>>37422199

Nice. I've been going for a month and all the brofessors tell me i should run it 4 days on 4 off. Are they after my gains or just retarded?
>>
>>37417113
if you can handle it do it, those doses CAN kill you but so can 250mg ED of powder.
>>
>>37418044
that sounds like cataracts lol, i would stop and see an optometrist.
>>
>>37422245
I don't wanna fuck you up senpai but in my experience as long as you can ween off your good. Just know you literally will start forming a habit with EC
>>
Just now looked up what DNP is. I was expecting some enzyme complex, not literal dinitrophenol.

What the hell are you people doing?
>>
>>37422823
Getting shredded for the summer senpai
>>
File: Cjols0AUYAEFgR4.jpg (41 KB, 600x969) Image search: [Google]
Cjols0AUYAEFgR4.jpg
41 KB, 600x969
>Order DNP
>Package doesn't show up
>Contact supplier
>Supplier resent a package
Any other suggestions for ordering this shit? Chinks keep fucking shit up.
>>
>>37423560
Get a PO box, my street imhas the same name as the next town and that shit gets mixed up all the time. PO box fixed it
>>
>>37423560
Perform a 2 step nitration of carbolic acid and make your own lab grade DNP broh
>>
8 days off my cycle and im still nuttin yellow lmao
>>
Any sources for South Africa?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.